Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

OP
OP

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
@Ace: i´m 98% sure now, I will choose the Recaros. First, you lose weight without this seat cooling, heating, electric motors. Second, you get less stuff that can break, Third, they just look awesome and I read about quality issues with the normal leather seats (wearing off quickly)
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Here's the officiall list for Mustang dealers in germany!

Thx ! Might become a very interesting list if Belgian prices are too high compared with DE.

Does anyone know if Ford racing equipment (especially Borla exhaust) is due to be available via the regular Ford sales channel ?

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
There is something wrong in Spanish configurator. The premium pack is charged twice (when you select Interior and when you select the Navigation Pack) I checked german and italian configurator and they work fine. Anyone knows something?

Also, I dont see any mention of the PP included in the Premium Pack..

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
[ame]

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Today I had the chance to get my hands on a 2015 Mustang at a non-official dealer and it really made a good impression. The interior design is pretty nice, despite it is not very roomy, but I fitted in. The only thing that bothered me a little more is the feeling that the steering wheel is mounted at least one inch too far left (compared to the center of the driver seat):shrug:.
Can you please share, where did you see it? I'm from Czech, but this seems to be the closest mustang available to see before you buy...

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
someone can translate the czech catalog and pricelist?
I am from Czech, what are you interested in in particular? I do not have time to translate the full thing, but if you are interested in something, let me know.

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
I am from Czech, what are you interested in in particular? I do not have time to translate the full thing, but if you are interested in something, let me know.
Ive already translated. Thanks anyways

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
thanks revengingangel, I added it to the list!

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
UK configurator appears to now be up!
No premium pack listed, just a custom pack with the climate seats, shaker & reversing sensors.

Isn't the reversing camera included as standard? If so why would it need sensors if you have a camera.
What size screen comes as standard? My understanding is the bigger screen came with the premium pack in the states

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
No premium pack listed, just a custom pack with the climate seats, shaker & reversing sensors.

Isn't the reversing camera included as standard? If so why would it need sensors if you have a camera.
What size screen comes as standard? My understanding is the bigger screen came with the premium pack in the states
In Europe, standard is similar to US Premium.. we will have the 8" screen as standard. The only option pack we will have is the Custom pack, grouping navigation, 12 speaker shaker pro audio, climate seats, different wheels and reverse parking sensors.

You're right, reverse camera is standard, parking sensors are optional as an added safety measure. It seems that we will have rear and front parking sensors!

CruiserT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 (2021), 428 CobraJet (1967)
front parking sensors?

Don't think so.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
It's in the italian configurator. Sounds weird to me too!
Sponsored