Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Damn if they bundle that premium stuff with the premium seats I can't get my dark saddle - a shame after ford have trotted that beautiful magnetic convertible with dark saddle all over Europe :(
i guess there is quite a bit of confusion here
the Standard euro ecoboost and the Standard euro v8 will have many items which are ich the premium us cars... (like many items of the pp (Performance pack in the USA are Standard in euro-spec cars)

the premium pack for europe (formerly called the europe custom pack (called this way in the post mentioned below) contains even more goodies and will probably be black premium leather only (as it will bring Chrome side window surroundings, and bright silver painted 10 Y-Spoke Wheels)

According to this

http://mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10582&highlight=europe+press+kit

post #1, depicted page #5 there should be ceramic (light beige), saddle Brown and black (unfortunately no word on "Red Line" )
Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
@mc lane: I forgot to thank you for clarifications about tail lights.
According to info on this official price list, and unlike the october press kit, the climate controlled seats are now a part of Premium package (Euro) and not an indipendent option.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@mc lane: I forgot to thank you for clarifications about tail lights.
According to info on this official price list, and unlike the october press kit, the climate controlled seats are now a part of Premium package (Euro) and not an indipendent option.
well
i do not have the slightest idea of what is going on behind closed doors at :ford:
but sometimes you get the Impression, they ( :ford: ) do not have the slightest idea of what they are doing:D

http://www.motor-talk.de/forum/wer-hat-kaufinteresse-beim-mustang-2015-t5036931.html?page=20

take a look at this thread...
someone is referring to a dealer who has already signed a contract to become an official Mustang dealer (there will be only a few Dealers in each Country who are going to sell Mustangs officially, but any Ford dealer is said to be allowed to Service the Mustang) and this dealer should have said something like: the currently circulating german pricelist is NOT final yet, there will be changes soon again:doh:
:crazy: take a look at the Price list and that Micro brochure and you will find disclaimers everywhere, which means, this official material is not much more than pure speculation as much of the hopes and expectations in the Forums

merry x-mas

garbancillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MUSTANG GT 10R80
Ford is selling only premium models in Europe. So the premium package is included in the price.
Not at all, there is a specific premium package for Europe named as "European Custom Package", including navigation, shaker -pro audio system, parking sensors, bright moulding onto the doors' edge, etc.

This is the pack which I refer in my previous message above, in the offcial German price list is quoted € 2,500.

Take a look to this thread:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10582&highlight=euro+specs

:thumbsup:

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
@mc lane:
interesting thread, even if the translation from german to italian is not so good :D
However, if I understand well, that user also said that BLIS, ACC and Line guard will be present!

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Hm so if I want NAV and upgraded sound I'll need to Get chrome accents and black seats?! I swear, they don't want to sell these in Europe :)

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hm so if I want NAV and upgraded sound I'll need to Get chrome accents and black seats?! I swear, they don't want to sell these in Europe :)
no,no
you can get those Options individually, you do not have to buy that pack including everything

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
@gojensen: mc lane is right, you can choose the option with NAV and 12-speaker sound for 1,200 eur.

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
Just saw the final prices of Focus ST Ecoboost 250cv: 33825€. It looks like the Mustang Ecoboost will go over 40k €...that sucks.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Come to Norway - then complain ;) if Americans had health care I'd move in a heartbeat :lol:

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Come to Norway - then complain ;) if Americans had health care I'd move in a heartbeat :lol:

What's wrong with Canada? We have free healthcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erne75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/ PP
Europeans are getting shafted, no lube. What else is new?

And those bragging about "free" healthcare...Really, there is no such a thing as "free". It might be free for some, but someone always has to pay. And believe me, those with the income to buy a Mustang, are paying, through the nose...Only the extremely rich and the extremely poor dont pay taxes. The rest of us get shafted to support those two groups.
Free healthare...GTFO...

euromaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang is gonna be a fail in Europe.

Prices are crazy! Listen, for ex, France has a gas guzzler tax. Will be around 8 000 eur on the V8!

Makes the mustang a little under 50 000 eur? haha! for half the price, you can get a Renault CLio RS which is lighter, smaller and still 200hp! Way funner and way more fitted to european streets/cities/buyers/car parks.

Mustang went global and this is a mistake. I really wonder why americans keep on trying to sell american cars global! It's just always a fail

At such a price, you can get a merco or bm with a lot better interior, fuel economy and design

OP
OP

FelixGER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT 2015 EU / Race Red
Question will be what the insurance companies in Europe are going to do. I can imagine that there is some lobby stuff going on in Germany because the price here is extremely cheap (no gas guzzler tax, no extra environment tax or what not)! It´s almost as fast as an M3/M4 that costs twice as much!

But if insurances rank it like an M3/M4 you´re talking about 5000 € a year (while a Porsche Cayman S costs about 1000 €/year) and that would mean sudden death.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Why is the Co² emission higher on an auto than on a manual ?
and
Are the mounting holes for the rear logo's the same for all badges meaning the faux gas cap on the EURO EB can easily be swapped by a lonely pony ?
Sponsored