Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
oh
i forgot the other interesting colours

liquid White probably Oxford
Mamba green, should be guard
volcano orange, i.e. competition
bright silver, i.e. ingot

Aussie Mate

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt K1121 - (2019 Model) - Built 28 Aug 2018
Just wondering if this is the pricing for the LHD or RHD version or both ?

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Just wondering if this is the pricing for the LHD or RHD version or both ?
This is the pricing for Germany only, so LHD. Prices will vary across Europe quite a bit because these prices include VAT and Emission taxes of said country.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
@FelixGER: Thank thank thank you for those info!

I used google translate to try to understand what ford.de says, and so we can finally have some info:
- finally some definitive images!! So we will have the fake gas cap on the back :-/ I really like only the pony. Then, bigger wing mirrors (as already stated) and no additional gauges on the dash (really??! why??)
- all the images have all three tail lights lit in red. Even if we will have transparent tail lights, I thought that only the inner two will have red bulbs, with the outer having only the orange turn light.
- the pony projection light is here!! I was in doubt, with the change of wing mirrors, if ford thinks of removing it for europe :)
- speaking of equipment I am happy that, even if we have higher prices, we will have about all accessories included. Bigger infotainment screen, keyless system and so on. And with Premium package we can have about everything.
- no mention of BLIS system.. ??! It seems an interesting technology, why we could not have it? Other brands have it in Europe (e.g. Nissan Note) so it's not some regulation issue.

I think that across europe we will have similar price. Here in Italy we have 22% VAT (so base EB should be 34.800 euro) but if the price is significantly different, we could buy from Germany :D

Last edited:

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@FelixGER: Thank thank thank you for those info!

I used google translate to try to understand what ford.de says, and so we can finally have some info:
- finally some definitive images!! So we will have the fake gas cap on the back :-/ I really like only the pony. Then, bigger wing mirrors (as already stated) and no additional gauges on the dash (really??! why??)
- all the images have all three tail lights lit in red. Even if we will have transparent tail lights, I thought that only the inner two will have red bulbs, with the outer having only the orange turn light.
- the pony projection light is here!! I was in doubt, with the change of wing mirrors, if ford thinks of removing it for europe :)
- speaking of equipment I am happy that, even if we have higher prices, we will have about all accessories included. Bigger infotainment screen, keyless system and so on. And with Premium package we can have about everything.
- no mention of BLIS system.. ??! It seems an interesting technology, why we could not have it? Other brands have it in Europe (e.g. Nissan Note) so it's not some regulation issue.

I think that across europe we will have similar price. Here in Italy we have 22% VAT (so base EB should be 34.800 euro) but if the price is significantly different, we could buy from Germany :D
here some answers
we get no extra gauges because they are just for Show (like the v8 Hood vents (heat extractors)... we do not get them here in europe and still the euro-spec cars have the more capable cooling System (so: Hood vents as gauges (especially vacuum gauge) are only Show, no go!)
taillights: please read my post number 106 in this thread
http://mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10137&page=6&highlight=paris

and follow the links to all the material pfcz has posted

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
Anyone knows why we dont get the 20" wheels as an option?

Helios1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mondeo/Porsche Cayman S
Anyone knows why we dont get the 20" wheels as an option?
I guess it's because we get the performance package by default and you can only get the 20" with the non PP car in the US.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
European PREMIUM Mustangs!

For all of you the information I got and hope it is not wrong.
Ford is selling only PREMIUM models to EUROPE and no base models at all. (Don't get confused with the prices here. For example: The rain sensors are already included in European Mustangs!) The 39,000 Euro are for a GT Premium model. Comparing this to the Canadian prices and the Euro by 1.25 USD / 1.4 CAD, that would be 54,600 CAD. German prices have the tax already included in the sales price. That should be 19% in Germany if I am right, what shows a 44,200 CAD price for the GT Premium. (2,000 CAD less than in Alberta FYI)

So everyone can now start calculating from this prices:
GT Premium: 32,773 Euro plus 19% tax = 39,000 Euro
2.3 EcoBoost Premium: 28,571 Euro plus 19% tax= 34,000 Euro

For Italy you only have to add 22% tax for an example to get your sales price.

It looks like that Europe doesn't have a lot upgrades because the models are already PREMIUM+.
There is a so called PREMIUM package for additional 2,500 Euro (2,100 Euro + 400 Euro) what includes the NAVIGATION MyTouch, 12 speaker sound system and the premium leather package. As usual in Europe the metallic paint is an extra 600 Euro (504 Euro + 86 Euro). Automatic 2,000 Euro (1,680 Euro + 320 Euro). All prices posted in the list include 19% tax already.

I hope this explains a little bit the European prices so far.:ford:

Last edited:

jc182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw golf gt
For all of you the information I got and hope it is not wrong.
Ford is selling only PREMIUM models to EUROPE and no base models at all. (Don't get confused with the prices here. For example: The rain sensors are already included in European Mustangs!) The 39,000 Euro are for a GT Premium model. Comparing this to the Canadian prices and the Euro by 1.25 USD / 1.4 CAD, that would be 54,600 CAD. German prices have the tax already included in the sales price. That should be 19% in Germany if I am right, what shows a 44,200 CAD price for the GT Premium. (2,000 CAD less than in Alberta FYI)

So everyone can now start calculating from this prices:
GT Premium: 31,490 Euro plus 19% tax = 39,000 Euro
2.3 EcoBoost Premium: 27,540 Euro plus 19% tax= 34,000 Euro

For Italy you only have to add 22% tax for an example to get your sales price.

It looks like that Europe doesn't have a lot upgrades because the models are already PREMIUM+.
There is a so called PREMIUM package for additional 2,500 Euro (2,025 Euro + 475 Euro) what includes the NAVIGATION MyTouch, 12 speaker sound system and the premium leather package. As usual in Europe the metallic paint is an extra 600 Euro (486 Euro + 114 Euro). Automatic 2,000 Euro (1620 Euro + 380 Euro). All prices posted in the list include 19% tax already.

I hope this explains a little bit the European prices so far.:ford:
Dont know if im wrong but 31490 plus 19%tax is not equal to 39000. It is 37473 €

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm gutted.

In my country the EcoBoost Automatic will have an additional 10.000 euro CO2 tax because it emits 212 grams instead of 190 (for the manual).

This means my EcoBoost will cost 65.000 euro (US$ 79.000)

And no adaptive cruise control or lane departure options available either.

Crap.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm gutted.

In my country the EcoBoost Automatic will have an additional 10.000 euro CO2 tax because it emits 212 grams instead of 190 (for the manual).

This means my EcoBoost will cost 65.000 euro (US$ 79.000)

And no adaptive cruise control or lane departure options available either.

Crap.
usually the netprice is very much lower in the netherlands than in Germany (that is the reason why a reimported vw golf (vw golf built in Germany for the netherlands, shipped to the netherlands and then shipped back from the netherlands to Germany (reimported)) is costs less than a vw golf built for Germany...
ask your dealer... he should have the lists

the lists and brochures we are referring to in this thread had been posted by a german dealer in a german Forum (motor-talk)

Entick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Coupe
Dont know if im wrong but 31490 plus 19%tax is not equal to 39000. It is 37473 €
Agree. These numbers are wrong. You cannot take 19 per cent of the final number to calculate the pre tax number - instead you should divide the total amount (including tax) by 1 plus the tax. In this case 1.19.

39 / 1.19 = 32.77

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Sorry if I made a mistake. I have to check it later on. I took 19% of the 39,000 for example. I check it when I have time. :hail:
Sponsored