here some answers@FelixGER: Thank thank thank you for those info!
I used google translate to try to understand what ford.de says, and so we can finally have some info:
- finally some definitive images!! So we will have the fake gas cap on the back :-/ I really like only the pony. Then, bigger wing mirrors (as already stated) and no additional gauges on the dash (really??! why??)
- all the images have all three tail lights lit in red. Even if we will have transparent tail lights, I thought that only the inner two will have red bulbs, with the outer having only the orange turn light.
- the pony projection light is here!! I was in doubt, with the change of wing mirrors, if ford thinks of removing it for europe
- speaking of equipment I am happy that, even if we have higher prices, we will have about all accessories included. Bigger infotainment screen, keyless system and so on. And with Premium package we can have about everything.
- no mention of BLIS system.. ??! It seems an interesting technology, why we could not have it? Other brands have it in Europe (e.g. Nissan Note) so it's not some regulation issue.
I think that across europe we will have similar price. Here in Italy we have 22% VAT (so base EB should be 34.800 euro) but if the price is significantly different, we could buy from Germany
Dont know if im wrong but 31490 plus 19%tax is not equal to 39000. It is 37473 €For all of you the information I got and hope it is not wrong.
Ford is selling only PREMIUM models to EUROPE and no base models at all. (Don't get confused with the prices here. For example: The rain sensors are already included in European Mustangs!) The 39,000 Euro are for a GT Premium model. Comparing this to the Canadian prices and the Euro by 1.25 USD / 1.4 CAD, that would be 54,600 CAD. German prices have the tax already included in the sales price. That should be 19% in Germany if I am right, what shows a 44,200 CAD price for the GT Premium. (2,000 CAD less than in Alberta FYI)
So everyone can now start calculating from this prices:
GT Premium: 31,490 Euro plus 19% tax = 39,000 Euro
2.3 EcoBoost Premium: 27,540 Euro plus 19% tax= 34,000 Euro
For Italy you only have to add 22% tax for an example to get your sales price.
It looks like that Europe doesn't have a lot upgrades because the models are already PREMIUM+.
There is a so called PREMIUM package for additional 2,500 Euro (2,025 Euro + 475 Euro) what includes the NAVIGATION MyTouch, 12 speaker sound system and the premium leather package. As usual in Europe the metallic paint is an extra 600 Euro (486 Euro + 114 Euro). Automatic 2,000 Euro (1620 Euro + 380 Euro). All prices posted in the list include 19% tax already.
I hope this explains a little bit the European prices so far.:ford:
usually the netprice is very much lower in the netherlands than in Germany (that is the reason why a reimported vw golf (vw golf built in Germany for the netherlands, shipped to the netherlands and then shipped back from the netherlands to Germany (reimported)) is costs less than a vw golf built for Germany...I'm gutted.
In my country the EcoBoost Automatic will have an additional 10.000 euro CO2 tax because it emits 212 grams instead of 190 (for the manual).
This means my EcoBoost will cost 65.000 euro (US$ 79.000)
And no adaptive cruise control or lane departure options available either.
Agree. These numbers are wrong. You cannot take 19 per cent of the final number to calculate the pre tax number - instead you should divide the total amount (including tax) by 1 plus the tax. In this case 1.19.Dont know if im wrong but 31490 plus 19%tax is not equal to 39000. It is 37473 €