Sponsored

2015 Mustang Euro/German official price & packaging list!

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
These don't look silver but more white...saw them live in Paris and not my favorite neither : Roush or Vossen are the ones on top of my list...
well, on These pics (silver 10Y-spoke on the blue vert) they really do not convince.
BUT: this is probably because of the intense light on the Autoshows
triple yellow looked very "greenish" on the Autoshows and the seats in the blue vert look White.
but the seats are NOT White at all. the Name of the colour (Stone) is derived from sandstone, which is like light, dry sand...
this pic is from the thread: Stone leather: what does it look like in Person

now take a look at this

http://mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17235&d=1420611990

go to page 4 of the pdf document and take a look at the vert
i like the way the wheels look in that pic
Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
well, on These pics (silver 10Y-spoke on the blue vert) they really do not convince.
BUT: this is probably because of the intense light on the Autoshows
triple yellow looked very "greenish" on the Autoshows and the seats in the blue vert look White.
but the seats are NOT White at all. the Name of the colour (Stone) is derived from sandstone, which is like light, dry sand...
this pic is from the thread: Stone leather: what does it look like in Person

now take a look at this

http://mustang6g.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17235&d=1420611990

go to page 4 of the pdf document and take a look at the vert
i like the way the wheels look in that pic
Fully agree, these look very nice ! Chrome ?

Similar to this picture (photoshop ?)

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Fully agree, these look very nice ! Chrome ?

yeah, and if you order the europe premium pack you get the Chrome surroundings for the side Windows (like those 1964 50th anni limited Edition cars) like on the Oxford White coupe (not one of those 1964 cars, but somehow with Chrome...)

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to see the Ingot with these chrome stripes and these 'German catalogue' wheels..

Just will have to replace this ridiculous faux gas cap...by the runing pony badge and try to find out if RED taillights with sequential control can be achieved on a European model without too much hassle.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)

Ok this really could look amazing with the chrome bars on the side bars :clap2:

Here's a quick photoshop (not 100% accurate of course) how the EU Stang could look like:
eu_stang.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
What becomes of these chrome window surrounds on the convertible?

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Ok this really could look amazing with the chrome bars on the side bars :clap2:

Here's a quick photoshop (not 100% accurate of course) how the EU Stang could look like:
Looking great ! Could you replace the Kona bleu by Ingot Silver ?
Not sure Kona will be available as not sure if anniversary models will cross the ocean...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Hopefully this month along with the prices we'll see a picture UK/EU spec car. I want to know what they've done with the front to implement the legally required headlight washers for the lights. Also be interesting to see whether they have gone for clear clusters at the back and colour the bulbs instead.
The first import here in the Netherelands that is TuV approved and ready for sale has the same washers added as we have seen used in Germany on the previous generation imports:

They also came up with a pretty unconventional way to solve the rear blinking problem. They completely disconnected the blinking function of the tail lights and added 2 small orange LED strips above the reflectors in the rear bumper cover:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The first import here in the Netherelands that is TuV approved and ready for sale has the same washers added as we have seen used in Germany on the previous generation imports:

They also came up with a pretty unconventional way to solve the rear blinking problem. They completely disconnected the blinking function of the tail lights and added 2 small orange LED strips above the reflectors in the rear bumper cover:

What's the plan for the rear fog light ?

Ferdelance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gianluca
Vehicle(s)
Peugeot
So we have the amber lights just on those small led strips, right ? I'd like to see how all the sistem works because those led strips seems to be so small !

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
So we have the amber lights just on those small led strips, right ? I'd like to see how all the sistem works because those led strips seems to be so small !
this is not official EU version, it's an imported one with modifications made from the seller.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Eric, are these washers mandatory in the Benelux ?
Question is will they be on the EU model ? Didn't see them on the Paris cars...

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to see the Ingot with these chrome stripes and these 'German catalogue' wheels..

Just will have to replace this ridiculous faux gas cap...

Ingot + Ingot wheels + Chrome window surroundings, that is gonna be my config

the v8 is said to get a GT badge, not the faux...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
They are crazy bright. And since this car already was TuV approved with them, they will be accepted. The beauty of this solution is that after you get through local registration you can simply reconnect the original taillight blinking and take these ugly ass thingies off. They will only leave 2 almost invisible holes.

Eric, are these washers mandatory in the Benelux
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they are no longer mandatory in NL. In Germany their are though and because all these imports are registered via Germany they have to be installed anyway.
Sponsored