Sponsored

2015 Mustang Ecoboost wheels

danny55

Threads
Reaction score
Do the 2015 mustang wheels really have this much color and look this good? I seen some pics and they seem alot uglier and the black looks alot more dusty and cheap looking.

rsz_screenshot_24.png
Sponsored

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Do the 2015 mustang wheels really have this much color and look this good? I seen some pics and they seem alot uglier and the black looks alot more dusty and cheap looking.
Sadly never trust online configurations pictures here is an example. Below is a picture from Dodge of Torred....below that is an actual picture of Torred.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Was able to take a picture of promotional version of the car with the rims your talking about.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Was able to take a picture of promotional version of the car with the rims your talking about.

These are NOT the EB PP wheels, according to the Order guide. These are the 18x8 Foundry Black Painted (code 641) wheels that are optional on the base EBs and a few others.

The EB PP wheels are on the following page of the order guide and are called 19x9 Ebony Black Painted wheels. They are similar 5-spokes, but don't have the flat machined surfaces you see in the photos. They are ALL black paint.

Yeah, I know. I'm disappointed, too.

Sponsored

Sterling Archer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evil Mobile
If you want to see a bunch, just come out to Dearborn. The calibrators are working day and night right now - our parking lot alone has at least 3 prototypes hanging around each day. I must say it does look a LOT better in person than in photos, in particular the front end. All the rims I've seen look good as well.

Or you could just be patient a little while longer. They'll be in dealerships soon.

Sterling Archer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evil Mobile
I should mention that the paint is very subtly glossy - such that you won't notice it in person, but it does affect the lighting in photos quite a bit. So far competition orange has been my favorite color in real life as compared to DIP in photos (I've seen white, deep impact blue, black, yellow and guard).

PC4621

Threads
Reaction score
If it were me I'd order the 20's, they look so much better.
Sponsored