2015 mustang EcoBoost makes the most the most annoying noise from the rear

BigredBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Ecoboost Mustang PP
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on a very odd sound my EcoBoost is making, Basically when I start to engage the clutch and hit the gas at very low speed I hear a sort of creaking or squeaking so sound from the rear of the car. If I put it in neutral and let it roll over a speed bump it won't really make that sound. Any ideas boys?
Any and all input Would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Hey guys just wanted your opinion on a very odd sound my EcoBoost is making, Basically when I start to engage the clutch and hit the gas at very low speed I hear a sort of creaking or squeaking so sound from the rear of the car. If I put it in neutral and let it roll over a speed bump it won't really make that sound. Any ideas boys?

It’s the suspension. My creaks a bit when backing down one incline and reversing up another all at the same time, but only then. I guess you could grease up the usual suspect areas but why bother. Talk to others that have done substantial suspension work. :cwl:

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
I had the same noise coming from my rear passenger wheel. I also thought it was my suspension so I checked all bolts and noise was still there. I ignored it for about 5k miles until I started to get a clunking noise. Ended up being the wheel bearing going out. Once I noticed the clunking sound the wheel had a slight play in in when on jack stands. Was recommended to do both but didn't think it was necessary since drivers side was still good. 2 months later I'm getting the initial sounds lol. So plan on doing both because the other side is not too far away from going out. I had 70k miles on my car when the first one failed. I was on 1" spacers for about 60k miles too.

Bedwelljp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 ecoboost Mustang
Have the same issue but I think it’s the brakes. If I move very slowly and release the brakes slowly the creaking is quite loud. Put it into the dealer, they said it was normal LOL.
Sponsored