• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Mustang Ecoboost Fastback Manual - Magnetic Metallic - £29,000

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Evening gents,

I feel it's hardly worth adding to this site as you all know this but anyway...

Asking price is £30,000.

No fancy extras from the Factory; so no sat nav/shaker system, parking sensors or climate seats. Interior is black.

Mods include Eibach pro springs, 25mm front, 21mm rear spacers courtesy of Modurstang. Black lug nuts. GT upper/lower grille. Red vinyl taillights. Note that I will be taking the private plate with me so it will get a 65 plate.

Registered November 2015 (one of the first to hit the UK!) First service/oil change @ 10,000 miles. Vast majority of miles have been motorway miles, 32.5mpg overall average for those interested in that kinda thing! It has been well looked after & not thrashed around so a good buy for someone. Despite a few small expected stone chips, paintwork is in excellent condition - I'm well in to my detailing.

Appreciate you passing this on to anyone you may know who could be interested.

Few pics :)

Cheers
IMG_3799.jpg
IMG_3788.jpg
IMG_3801.jpg
IMG_3791.jpg
IMG_3781.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dropped the price to £29,000. Tell your friends!

In a perfect world where I had more time, I think it could go for more but i'm against the clock on this one.

I like the idea of it going to another enthusiast for a reasonable price. After all, the only reason I got this was because it was relatively cheap & a good entry point into the Mustang world :) so if you know anyone that is thinking of buying, please pass on!

OP
OP
Kristian87

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Dropping price again to £27,950

Please pass around if you know of anyone who may be interested

:cheers: