Sponsored

2015 Mustang BlackOut Light kits, 3rd Brake, Reverse, Side Marker & Rear Reflectors

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Acrylic 3rd Brake Light Blackout

This is not a cheap vinyl (sticker), this is 1/16" thick acrylic.
If you are looking for a clean way to blackout your Mustang's 3rd brake light, take a look at our laser cut, acrylic blackout cover. This blackout is made of premium smoked acrylic and is laser cut for a perfect fit. Sold with CLEAR 3M Tape for easy installation that cannot be seen.
This 2015 Ford Mustang blackout will not diminish light output of your brake light.

Item # M15-1017 Price $ 12.95

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5069

2015 Ford Mustang 2pc Acrylic Side Marker Blackout Package

These are not cheap vinyl (stickers), these are 1/16" thick acrylic
If you are looking for a clean way to blackout your side marker lights on your new 2015 Ford Mustang, take a look at our laser cut, acrylic blackout package. These blackouts are made of premium smoked acrylic and are laser cut for a perfect fit. Sold as a two piece kit, these side marker blackouts attach with CLEAR 3M Tape that cannot be seen.
These 2015 Ford Mustang blackouts do not diminish the light output from your side marker blinkers, these simply black out the red when your lights are off.

Item # M15-1014 Price $19.95

Website Link: http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5065

2015 Ford Mustang 2pc Acrylic Rear Reflectors Markers Blackout Package

These are not cheap vinyl (stickers), these are 1/16" thick acrylic
If you are looking for a clean way to blackout your reflectors on your new 2015 Ford Mustang, take a look at our laser cut, acrylic blackout package. These blackouts are made of premium smoked acrylic and are laser cut for a perfect fit. Sold as a two piece kit, these side marker blackouts attach with CLEAR 3M Tape that cannot be seen.
These 2015 Ford Mustang blackouts do not diminish the light reflecting, these simply black out the red.

item # M15-1015 price $ 24.95

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5067

2015 Ford Mustang Acrylic Reverse Light Blackout

This is not a cheap vinyl (sticker), this is 1/16" thick acrylic.
If you are looking for a clean way to blackout your Mustang's reverse light, take a look at our laser cut, acrylic blackout cover. This blackout is made of premium smoked acrylic and is laser cut for a perfect fit. Sold with CLEAR 3M Tape for easy installation that cannot be seen.
This 2015 Ford Mustang blackout will not diminish light output of your reverse light.

Item # M15-1016 Price $ 19.95

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5068

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ugly John

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT PP
Do you have any photos of the lights on/off during the day and night? I'd like to see how much reduction in brightness there is. Marker lights not so important during the day, but the 3rd brake light is.

Thanks

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Do you have any photos of the lights on/off during the day and night? I'd like to see how much reduction in brightness there is. Marker lights not so important during the day, but the 3rd brake light is.

Thanks

Good question, we will work on that and get pictures up as soon as we can. Thanks, Don

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Will these be offered for the front signals as well?

Thank you for asking , they require a different manufacturing that we do not have access to, So at the moment we do not have them available. Thanks, Don

Sponsored

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
I would like this as well
This will be a little while down the road...we are currently working on splitters, spoilers and side rockers.

Boogeyman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT w/ PP
Will you be posting pics with the lights on at some point soon? I plan on ordering these after the holidays and I would like to get a better idea of how they look when in use.

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Just got my full set installed today so no night view yet but omg they are sweet couldn't for better

Sponsored

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
When I get home I'll email direct for you and you lost and such. Just had a lot of diff VA appointments today. But wanted people to know they are real good and came so fast it wasn't even funny. Hopefully parking in the garage and can get night time sorta lights.

Fit like a glove fast installation perfect cut. We did see the side quarter markers were a little diff so watch out for left right

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
When I get home I'll email direct for you and you lost and such. Just had a lot of diff VA appointments today. But wanted people to know they are real good and came so fast it wasn't even funny. Hopefully parking in the garage and can get night time sorta lights.

Fit like a glove fast installation perfect cut. We did see the side quarter markers were a little diff so watch out for left right

Cool, Thank you

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Pics sent hope they can truly show how well the products are. I even took pics in direct sun and there are light pics

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)