• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
I am selling my 2015 Mustang GT Premium with about 27,000 miles on her. Exterior I would say is a 8-9 out of 10 and interior would be about the same. I like to over analyze everything so I dont want you to be surprised about something when you see it. It does come with a full size spare (an Extra Forgestar F14 19X9 with Michellin Pilot Supersport) The spare and the front left tire do have some curb rash, but it isn’t bad. Can be easily fixed if you wanted it to. The car is extremely strong and rides like a dream. The only reason I am selling is because we are downsizing. We do not need the car so we agreed to sell it. You will not be disappointed in the way it handles and sounds. Here is the list of over $7,000 in aftermarket/upgrades that it has

Parts List:
- Steeda IRS Subframe Support Braces
- Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace
- Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
- Steeda Ultra light Linear springs
- Steeda Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks
- Steeda IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
- Ford Racing Strut Tower Brace
- ARH 1 7/8” without CATS and bottleneck eliminators
- MBRP Race Exhaust in Black
- Koni Yellow Adjustable Shocks
- JLT Cold Air Intake
- SCT XCal4 Bama Tuned
- Barton Industries Shifter Assembly, Transmission mount, drive shaft safety loop, and Shifter knob with Billit reverse lockout
- 5- Forgestar F-14 Rims 19X9.5 front/19X10 rear
- 5- Michellin Pilot Supersports
- GT350R Steering Wheel
- Quick Drain Oil valve
- Royal Purple HPS Oil
- Blacked out Emblems all around
- AmericanMuscle Light tint all around
- Zeibart Coating

Here is a link to my build thread I started when I first started making progress on the build.
Build Thread:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36513&page=1

If you have any questions or would like other pictures or information just let me know. I can help with shipping if buyer needs it, not a big deal. I have shipped many cars in my day. My number is 850-685-2070 or you can PM me.

Price: $29,999 OBO

The car will also come with a clean car fax report that was run today, 9 May 2018.

- Chris
IMG_0718.jpg
IMG_0719.jpg
IMG_2230.jpg
IMG_2232.jpg
IMG_2233.jpg
IMG_2234.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Updated the pictures. Apparently they weren't showing up. Keep the questions coming as well! If there is anything else anyone wants to know please don't hesitate to ask.

OP
OP

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been getting a lot of questions about why I rated the exterior and interior the way I did. I only rated it it an 8-9 out of 10 because of the scratches on the wheel and spare and there is a small amount of rub on the steering wheel where your hand goes on the bottom and a crack on the shift knob from over tightening. Other than those things the car is in beautiful
Shape and very well taken care of.

OP
OP

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Sponsored