• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio Sold

OP
OP

Rykerafox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 301A Velocity Blue 10A
Bump, I really would like to sell these.

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
Thread highjack: can anyone tel me
How I can find these seats?
All I seem to find is the leather Ford Performance ones. I have a base Mustang GT PP1, and am really thinking I want to add these recaro’s OR the GT350R one’s. (The GT350 ones say GT350…I’m not that lame)

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
How about you buy the op’s seats that are for sale.

All I seem to find is the leather Ford Performance ones. I have a base Mustang GT PP1, and am really thinking I want to add these recaro’s OR the GT350R one’s. (The GT350 ones say GT350…I’m not that lame)

vdub84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
You can't get the Recaro branded ones unless they came off another car, as far as I know. The Ford performance ones look to be the same seats aside from the logo though.

Sponsored

AgSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R / 2021 Shelby GT500