• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New York 2015 GT Premium/Perf Pack/50 Year Pack 4S

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
For Sale is my 2015 GT Premium with Performance Pack with 401A, and 50th Appearance Package. Deep Impact Blue with Black leather. 6MT. Car currently has 16000 miles as of 3/10/19. Asking $33,000 negotiable. Contact via text or call James (516) 254-1791

REDUCED $31,000 NEGOTIABLE

FIRM PRICE!! REDUCED TO SELL! $29.500 PLUS WINTER BLIZZAK WHEEL SETUP!

****sale pending 4.27.19****

This is the Kelly Blue Book Value not including all upgrades and additional wheels!

I will try to keep it short and sweet. The car was purchased by me from Bridgewater Acura NJ on 9/05/17 with 520 miles on the odometer. I have the original paperwork and sales receipt for the original purchase as well as my purchase. I have ALL the paperwork for this car. I also purchased an aftermarket warranty by Zurich for $1999.00 and Zurich GAP for $849.00. The warranty is good for 75,000 miles. The warranty is transferable but must be done within 30 days of sale and for a $50 dollar fee which I will pay for.

As a owner/partner in a Auto customization and Detailing company on the North Shore LI, I have personally maintained and loved this car since the day of purchase. I am the only person to drive it, and will go into detail of what has been put into it with photos to compliment.

Maintenance and service: Oil has been changed every 3000-3500 with Mobil One full synthetic. I swapped out the drain plug for a drain valve, it makes oil changes 10X easier and cleaner. All oil changes done by myself. Cabin Filter was replaced about 6 months ago. Air filter replaced with K&N oiled filter which gets cleaned every 6 months.

Modification list:
Steeda Adjustable Differential Bushing Insert System
Steeda Differential Bushing Bolt Upgrade Kit - 12.9 Hardware
Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace
Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces
Steeda Bump-steer kit
Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
Steeda Mustang Sport Springs - Progressive
Steeda S550 Mustang Adjustable Bumpstop Kit
Steeda S550 Mustang IRS Subframe Alignment Kit
Steeda Resonator Delete H-Pipe
* I also have a magna flow Tru-X resonated Midpipe that can be swapped out.
Steeda S550 Mustang Clutch Spring Assist
JLT V3.0 Black Oil Separator- Passenger Side
Black Lug Nuts With black Wheel Locks
RTR Rear Diffuser
Raxiom LED Turn Signals
Cervini’s C-series Lower Grille
Billet Aluminum Hubcentric Spacers 1inch -AM
MMD Spash Guards-Pony Logo
Ford Performance Coil Covers-Blue
MMD V series Pre-Painted Side Scoops
MMD V series Side Scoop Inserts
Redline Tuning Hood QuickLift ELITE Struts
Deep Impact Blue Front Running Pony logo
Gloss Black 5.0 Fender Badges
Aluminum Coyote fender Badges
Deep Impact Blue Rear GT Badge
MGW Race-spec short throw shifter
Howler Coyote center wheel caps
TD weighted knob in Candy Blue
6 speed shift pattern on top with Coyote head as the "R" logo
19 x 8.5 Drag DR-48 wheels and sensors
245/45 R19 Blizzak LM-32 Winter Tires
Ford Performance Blue Coil Covers with Powered By Ford Logos
Roush Axle back
Navigation Screen protection film
Weather tech floor mats
RPI Designs Roush painted heat extractors
Ford Performance Tailight Panel Molding 2018 style
Swapped chrome trim tails for non chrome trim.
All blue emblems were not purchased online, they were paint matched to my VIN from a body shop for 100% paint match.
Weather tech mats since the day of purchase.

Wrap and protection:
Car was recently wrapped by MYSELF in my Detailing shop using AVERY film. Satin Gray Charcoal. This is the best color IMO as it never shows dirt and does not stain easy at all. This film is awesome looking and very durable. I myself am a trained vinyl and PPF installer and went through certifications for my shop.
The paint was completely paint corrected with compound and polish prior to wrapping (paint correction alone was a 2 full days of work. The paint is 9.5/10 under the film. The black PP wheels were removed, cleaned, and fully compounded as well, another 10+ hours.) Taillights, headlights, and decklid were all polished.

The whole Front end (FULL HOOD, FULL FRONT BUMPER, FULL FENDERS, MIRRORS are wrapped in XPEL Ultimate Paint Protection Film with self healing abilities. To be clear, The Charcoal wrap is ON TOP of the XPEL. This car will NOT get rock chips that will get through both layers of film from the front. Under Both Films is pristine paint. Granted, this is not a showroom car, I drive the car, but the protection is there.

On top of the Xpel on the front end, and the Custom Wrapped film that was done to a level to show off at car events for my shop, The film was coated directly after wrapping in the shop with Gyeon Q2 Matte Ceramic Coating. This Ceramic coating was made for Satin and Matte colors and adds yet another level of protection to the car and film that makes washing the vehicle a breeze with great water beading properties. There are ZERO stains on the film from environmental fallout. The Part of the car that is not wrapped in vinyl ( the stripes,) were coated with Cquartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating for ultimate protection and high gloss. ( If this is confusing, or above your head, just know the car is super protected and the paint is guarded with armor.)

Due to the Ceramic coatings, the car is maintained using PH neutral products, and topped off with Ceramic spray after each water to protect the coating. Every time the car is washed it looks exactly like the day it was wrapped. All plastic trim, as well as every inch of the interior gets coated with AeroSpace 303 protectant.

Retail Value on XPEL, the Avery film wrap with exposed stripes, and ceramic coating would range as follows. Prices are subjective as they are service based and you get what you pay for. All I can tell you is what MY SHOP would charge a customer asking for the same service.
XPEL on Front end: $2000-2500
Full Paint Correction And custom wrap using Avery Film: $4500-5500
Gyeon Matte coating, Cquartz UK 3.0 coating entire vehicle. ( headlights, fogs, taillights, decklid, emblems included): $1200
Gloss Black wheel paint correction with sanding, compound, and polish. coated with Gyeon Q2 Rim Ceramic coating: $350

I have a roll of the Avery Film in stock and have the ability to re-wrap and continue to provide service to the vehicle for the new owner if so desired.

**I will update this thread as often as things come to mind. IMHO I upgraded this car in every way to better the feel, drive, and look of the car to an unbiased level. It shifts from the MGW shifter and quite, sharp, and smooth. There are no creeks, ticks, hums or anything to note. It turns heads, I get compliments everywhere I go.The most common being, "What special edition is this car?" I have been designing cars for 15+ years and always strive for a "OEM" look. please feel free to reach out, ask questions, or even come to my shop and look at the car for yourself. If you give me enough of a heads up I can put it on the lift for you. I am very transparent with this and the buyer will see that.

SWDjpf1.jpg

GRKSaHl.jpg

DRUsidl.jpg

NoleUpq.jpg

U4LUZSr.jpg

HsXKX3n.jpg

0uH4nM4.jpg

0uH4nM4.jpg

MeCIc7P.jpg

ETWC96Y.jpg

h9UIyqt.jpg

ddyht5G.jpg

cv2RhX2.jpg

Y2RoaXB.jpg

8MT8JiR.jpg

R5UFebR.jpg

***I purchased pre-painted emblems and they did not match at all, all the emblems went to the body shop to get VIN paint color painted to match paint 100% Here is the comparison.**
pBmCpIG.jpg

6Dx7VoC.jpg

9xFNXug.jpg

29AVPLY.jpg

K2o8IJe.jpg

RCmLLu6.jpg

N2A2pKH.jpg

1UuFAtU.jpg

p5sKZAF.jpg

fGrHadd.jpg

**front tires are almost new, I overinflated the rears oops**Remember, winter wheels and Blizzak LM32 snow tires included in price. mounted, balanced, and sensors.**
zj4u0Be.jpg

***Magnaflow Tru-X resonated mid pipe also included. Steeda currently installed.***
KJljLeN.jpg

**The New style rear decklid has also been protected by Xpel Ultimate film and coated with ceramic coating. Taillights were compounded, polished, and ceramic coated.***
x9kijdc.jpg

**The ceramic coating is amazing.**
xJGG20o.jpg

PeWLMCO.jpg

GSR2opi.jpg

ic6NBsY.jpg

nAuEvqA.jpg

yJ9UBHr.jpg

****INTERIOR ****all interior maintained with 303 Aerospace Protectant. Guyed Ceramic Fabric coating for carpet. Weather tech matts included and used since day I purchased car. 10/10

rOEJRpr.jpg

BwTEf9b.jpg

aORjCo2.jpg

9HfcfkS.jpg

NL9Bht7.jpg

PHoW0XS.jpg

kt7KIig.jpg

c9odGVj.jpg

RuUfu3R.jpg
SWDjpf1.jpg
GRKSaHl.jpg
DRUsidl.jpg
NoleUpq.jpg
U4LUZSr.jpg
HsXKX3n.jpg
0uH4nM4.jpg
0uH4nM4.jpg
MeCIc7P.jpg
ETWC96Y.jpg
h9UIyqt.jpg
ddyht5G.jpg
cv2RhX2.jpg
Y2RoaXB.jpg
8MT8JiR.jpg
R5UFebR.jpg
pBmCpIG.jpg
6Dx7VoC.jpg
9xFNXug.jpg
29AVPLY.jpg
K2o8IJe.jpg
RCmLLu6.jpg
N2A2pKH.jpg
1UuFAtU.jpg
p5sKZAF.jpg
x9kijdc.jpg
xJGG20o.jpg
PeWLMCO.jpg
GSR2opi.jpg
ic6NBsY.jpg
View attachment 349979 View attachment 349980
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:
OP
OP

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
Bump! Free detail with purchase! Summer wheels are on!

Loud068

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2009 BMW M5, 2016 Kia Optima
Is this still available?
Sponsored