2015 FRPP Cat Back Exhaust in Stock & Shipping

Steve@CJPP

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp Orange GT Prem PP
CJ's now has Axle Back and Cat Back Exhausts from Ford Racing, by Borla, in stock and ready to ship! Order yours today and get your 2015 Mustang EcoBoost or GT upgrades started on the right note!

2015 Mustang Exhaust | CJ Pony Parts
Sponsored

Last edited:

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
Crazy how expensive exhaust has gotten since the good old fox body days.

IngotOnEbony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota Sequoia & 2010 Audi S4
When can we expect to see some video clips of the different options? Also, I don't know if this has been discussed but why is Ford Racing offering 2.25" and 2.5" pipes as opposed to others being 3"?

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
When can we expect to see some video clips of the different options? Also, I don't know if this has been discussed but why is Ford Racing offering 2.25" and 2.5" pipes as opposed to others being 3"?
Perhaps they're optimized for the stock intake. Meaning, if you don't force more air into the intake, you don't need larger pipes on the exhaust.

That's the only reason I can come up with. No idea if that's true or not though, only time will tell.

USPSALIMITED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G6 GT PP Guard
I don't know if this has been discussed but why is Ford Racing offering 2.25" and 2.5" pipes as opposed to others being 3"?
Perhaps they're optimized for the stock intake. Meaning, if you don't force more air into the intake, you don't need larger pipes on the exhaust.

That's the only reason I can come up with. No idea if that's true or not though, only time will tell.
Compared to 3, 2.5 is stronger & lighter (assuming the same wall thickness), it may also scavenge exhaust better on stock to mildly modified engines or sacrifice less low end grunt (but possibly not get the best peak power?).
As noted above, time will tell. I'm anxious to see some torque-speed curves.