Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang Wheel Bands for all models @ RPI DESIGNS!!

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang Wheel Bands

Do you want the change the entire look of your 2015 Ford Mustang without breaking the bank? Or maybe you have curb rash on those nice chrome wheels....Our Mustang Wheel Bands are a great way to change the look of your car, or protect your rims from curb rash.

The unique coiled design used in manufacturing Wheel Bands means that a Wheel Bands Kit can be a one-size fits all solution for wheels ranging from 18" to 22".

The current RimPro-Tec Wheel Bands system has been under development for over 3 years. Wheel Bands installed as long as three years ago continue to perform without problem in real-life installations. Accelerated performance testing indicates that undamaged Wheel Bands should last for up to 30,000 miles. In general, they should be treated as a wear item that should be replaced whenever you replace your worn tires. The color inserts are weather and sunlight resistant but will eventually begin to fade slightly after a year or two of outdoor exposure depending on how your car is stored. Inserts can be taken out, turned over and re-inserted to increase their full color life.

Installation is very simple. Just clean your wheels, allow to dry, clean with alcohol and install. Installation will take less then fifteen minutes for the entire kit. Please Note: The wheel must have at least 1/4 of an inch flat spot around the edge for the wheel bands to adhere.

Item # WB-15MU Price $99.00

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5072

Sponsored

Last edited:

Black one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V6, Ruby red conv,pkg 051
Can you look into GOLD wheel bands for me? I am fan of black and gold

PM me if you have the ability to get.

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Can you look into GOLD wheel bands for me? I am fan of black and gold

PM me if you have the ability to get.

I am not seeing at the moment Gold listed as a color combination , they have either yellow or orange. That may change in the future, please keep in touch and we can look to see if they add gold in the future. Thanks, Don

H1 GT

Crew Chief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
15 4C, 97 H1
I'm probably dreaming but I'd go for some in fluorescent yellow.

Sponsored

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Competition Orange available?
They do have an orange color listed, it is not competition orange but it is the closet you are going to get. I updated the picture above and our website. Thanks, Don