• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP Black.

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Hey guys putting out a feeler for my '15 GT Premium. I'm the second owner (bought from a dealer). I purchased the car in December of last year with 340 miles on it. Car is a performance pack car, manual (mt-82), equipment group 401a which includes the shaker audio system, blind spot sensor w/ cross traffic alert system. Has heated and cooled seats as well.

Car is tuned by Lund Racing and drives amazing. I've posted videos of the driveability. Not my daily driver but it does get driven. Selling only because I might need to make some changes in the coming months.

Price:$31000

Mileage: 7,700

Contact info: Please PM if serious for my phone number or any questions you might have.

Upgrades:
GT350 Manifold + GT350 TB
American Racing Headers 1 7/8ths Direct Connect System
Corsa Extreme Catback
Airraid CAI
Steeda Clutch Spring
Steeda IRS Braces
Steeda G-Track Extreme Brace
Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
Steeda Subframe Alignment/Support Bushings (Not Installed But Will Include)
MRR M350 Wheels (19x10 / 19x11) Wrapped in 275/30/20 / 295/35/20 MPSS. 4k on the set. Will include stock PP wheels with maybe 3k on them.
UPR Black Pony Badge.
RPI Designs Black (Painted) 5.0 badges

Maintenance: All is up to date. I've had the trans fluid and diff fluid swapped to BG fluids everyone loves here at 6k. Made a nice difference. Other than that it had an oil change at 340 when it was certified and again at 6k. All mods professionally installed.

After purchasing the car I had the car worked on by Detailers Domain. The car was fully paint corrected, got a nanolex si3d coating, and XPEL Ultimate clear bra on the bumper, headlights, rear rockers, and a section of the rear bumper behind the wheel well. Never ever have I taken it through an auto wash.

I'll grab more pictures.

25988861671_d5c466e012_b.jpg

27937347786_5b71a6512c_b.jpg

28223581443_9d4a641111_b.jpg

30296819944_dcf45f61b4_b.jpg

[ame]

[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
TTT

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
TTT 31K.

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT

Sponsored

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
No longer for sale. Traded in.

OP
OP

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Man that is a shame to trade something like that in, but it happens.
Yeah moved up but I will miss it. Was a great car. No regrets after getting my GTR though :cheers:
Sponsored