2015 Ford Mustang APR Carbon Fiber Front Splitter available @ RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Does this replace the belly pan? Meaning, if I had a non-PP car and I ordered the PP-chin and paired it up with the PP APR splitter, would it work?
Yes as long as you get the Ford PP chin splitter (The factory part has some special brackets that you will need.) you will be able to mount the APR Splitter.:thumbsup:
Sponsored

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

cyandhappiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Ordered the performance package splitter, thanks for the discount. I'm looking forward to this aero upgrade!

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Ordered the performance package splitter, thanks for the discount. I'm looking forward to this aero upgrade!
Glad to help out! Post some pictures when you get it installed!

Sponsored

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Yes as long as you get the Ford PP chin splitter (The factory part has some special brackets that you will need.) you will be able to mount the APR Splitter.:thumbsup:
Just ordered so I can do this ^ looking forward to my new look :headbang:

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

Mission2toilet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP/2017 GTI PP
I want to know when you are sending my APR Splitter please? No one is calling me back..

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I want to know when you are sending my APR Splitter please? No one is calling me back..
Hi Steven, I checked with APR Performance, the splitter ships direct from them, they make these when they get the order, they currently have a 3 week build time, you order is schedule to ship on May 9th. Thanks, Don

Sponsored

MANDARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16>GT Base>Magnetic>PP
So, your saying This was not in stock unit??
It does say "Custom painted and carbon fiber parts are manufactured to order and take up to 4 weeks to complete, so please keep this in mind" at the top right of their website. I'm pretty sure that it was also listed some where else in the purchase confirmation process.

xYsfOuZ.png

I ordered from RPI and got mine in just short of the 4 weeks. Its worth the wait IMHO. :thumbsup:

Mission2toilet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP/2017 GTI PP
I can understand about custom paint. But for CF turn around time should be faster.
APR make splitter for just about all sporty cars and it's hard to believe it's made to order.

I can't let my money sit for 4 week. And this item is not 1st thing on my MOD list. I would like a refund back to my Paypal.

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I can understand about custom paint. But for CF turn around time should be faster.
APR make splitter for just about all sporty cars and it's hard to believe it's made to order.

I can't let my money sit for 4 week. And this item is not 1st thing on my MOD list. I would like a refund back to my Paypal.

Hi Steven, There are several items of APR's that are made to order and the flat splitters are one of them. I confirmed with my contact there that you were on the list and the ship Date is 5/9. Due to the size of this splitter we can not keep them in stock because the double shipping cost would raise the price of the part and we try to offer the best prices possible. I do not see anyone carrying this part in stock so if the order was cancelled it would push you time of getting this part back even further. If you would like to call you please let me know what phone number I can reach you at. Thanks, Don

Mission2toilet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP/2017 GTI PP
Hi Steven, There are several items of APR's that are made to order and the flat splitters are one of them. I confirmed with my contact there that you were on the list and the ship Date is 5/9. Due to the size of this splitter we can not keep them in stock because the double shipping cost would raise the price of the part and we try to offer the best prices possible. I do not see anyone carrying this part in stock so if the order was cancelled it would push you time of getting this part back even further. If you would like to call you please let me know what phone number I can reach you at. Thanks, Don
I just can't wait that long. Please refund my money. Thanks.
Sponsored