Sponsored

2015 5.0L Mustang Axleback Exhaust

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Hey guys,

Just wanted to leave some info here for anyone interested in our axleback exhaust for the '15 Mustang. The kit is made from high quality 304 stainless steel. Everything is mandrel bent and the tips are done using a chrome flashing process which will prevent the chipping and flaking you may have experienced with chrome pieces in the past. This will also utilize factory hanger locations.

Click to hear it !

MSRP $571.99 Click here to purchase
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Mustang Fastback, 2015 GTPP DIB
I had these mufflers on my 13 GT, what setup do you recommend on the 15 GT to get the same sound? Do I need to get rid of the resonator and add an H-pipe?

OP
OP
Kyle@ROUSH

Kyle@ROUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Is it available with black tips?
Not directly through us, however as far as I'm aware one of our dealers called Blue Oval Industries is offering the kit with black tips.

I had these mufflers on my 13 GT, what setup do you recommend on the 15 GT to get the same sound? Do I need to get rid of the resonator and add an H-pipe?
The resonator delete will add a bit of sound to the exhaust. I know Lethal Performance has some video of our axleback with their delete pipe.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
I love my Roush AB's. They sound awesome and look great!

I plan on going with the MRT h-pipe in the very near future to perfect the sound just a bit more :D

MRT
[ame]

Lethal
[ame]
Sponsored