Sponsored

2015-2020 Mustang GT Cat Delete Pipes: First To Market and The Original Cat Deletes

West TX GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT
It is a catback. That is what I thought. Thanks for the help, man.
Sponsored

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium

sZedely

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
I am interested in the 2015-2017 Mustang GT MAK Stage 2 Power Package with the CAI option. Will you be offering this for the 2019 model?

Also I did not see the BBK 85mm throttle body part# 1940 listed on your website. Just the 90mm. Any chance you can offer the 85mm as an option for the stage 2 kit, along with tuning?

Sponsored

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
i didnt receive my flange gaskets with my order. can you help.
They don't come with gaskets anymore. You can use high temp silicone, or go to dealer and get another gasket. It is the same as the passenger side gasket for the drivers side.

@AdrianMAK or anyone. Can you tell me on the 3" performance connect what the width of the outside of the two pipes is?

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
i didnt receive my flange gaskets with my order. can you help.
Please shoot us an email at [email protected]

I am interested in the 2015-2017 Mustang GT MAK Stage 2 Power Package with the CAI option. Will you be offering this for the 2019 model?

Also I did not see the BBK 85mm throttle body part# 1940 listed on your website. Just the 90mm. Any chance you can offer the 85mm as an option for the stage 2 kit, along with tuning?
Yes we are offering the same package for the 2018+ we are unfortunately behind on updating the website. Shoot me a PM and I can get you the combination you need.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
4th of July Sale Ends today.
We have Factory Connect in Stock, we are out of Race Connects but will honor the pricing if ordered today.

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Lead Foot Grey GT350, 67 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Is the tune recommended solely to kill the CEL, or could running without cause other issues? Don’t care about a CEL during track days, but don’t want to risk the engine running lean or something while at high RPMs.

OP
OP
AdrianMAK

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Is the tune recommended solely to kill the CEL, or could running without cause other issues? Don’t care about a CEL during track days, but don’t want to risk the engine running lean or something while at high RPMs.
A tune is recommended wouldnt necessarily hurt anything, but to get the most out of the Offroad pipes a tune would be your best bet. Alternatively you could try some defoulers until you get a tune.
With the CEL the most common issue for most people is a bit of increased fuel consumption.

Understeer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Lead Foot Grey GT350, 67 Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
A tune is recommended wouldnt necessarily hurt anything, but to get the most out of the Offroad pipes a tune would be your best bet. Alternatively you could try some defoulers until you get a tune.
With the CEL the most common issue for most people is a bit of increased fuel consumption.
Thanks for the response. I finally found some commentary on that in this thread. Looks like a great product!
Sponsored