RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
2015-2019 Ford Mustang Trunk Liner by WeatherTech
Looking to protect your 2015-2019 Ford Mustang from all the harsh elements that the Spring, Winter, and Fall can throw at it? WeatherTech has a trunk mat, better known as a trunk liner to protect your Pony.

WeatherTech® cargo liners provide complete trunk and cargo area protection. Our cargo liners are computer-designed to fit your vehicle and have a raised lip to keep spills, dirt, and grease off your vehicle's interior, protecting your carpeting from normal wear and tear. Made from a proprietary custom blended TPO (thermopolyolefin) that is not only wearing resistant but also remains flexible under temperature extremes. The WeatherTech® cargo liner features a textured finish that helps to keep cargo from shifting and is perfect for hauling just about anything from gardening supplies to construction materials to the family pet. Protect your investment with a WeatherTech® cargo liner. Quality built in America, WeatherTech® cargo liners meet FMVSS302 and are TUV approved. Available in three colors, black, tan or gray. Available for Car Trunks, SUVs, and Minivans.
https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5318

40727.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
It would be nice if you built custom shaped pieces that can hold two containers of oil and perhaps some towels and wax and wiper fluid. Have them snap or connect to the pad. I think most of us carry a bit of oil since we all know it’s not on the shelf at service stations and we like to keep it clean, using bug removal and spray wax for touch ups.

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
It would be nice if you built custom shaped pieces that can hold two containers of oil and perhaps some towels and wax and wiper fluid. Have them snap or connect to the pad. I think most of us carry a bit of oil since we all know it’s not on the shelf at service stations and we like to keep it clean, using bug removal and spray wax for touch ups.
I bought the Ford cargo net that goes across the back of the trunk. It holds all my detail sprays, rags, breaker bar, etc. Not ideal, but better than everything bouncing around in the trunk.

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Yea I’ve used them in the past, but WT should make an actual molded part that can hold these items. They’d sell quite well. I’d place an order for one today if they had it.

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Status
Not open for further replies.