Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
2015-2019 Ford Mustang Covercraft Noah All Weather Car Cover

https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5128

This 2015-2019 Ford Mustang Covercraft NOAH car cover is designed to fit all 2015-2019 Ford Mustangs. Do you need a car cover that can protect your 2015-2017 Ford Mustang from the hazards the outdoors? The NOAH Mustang Car Cover from Covercraft is the answer. Made in the USA by Kimberly Clark, the fabric weighs only 4.75 oz./sq. yd., so it's very easy to handle and fold. Noah Car Covers are made from a fabric that is the most breathable, but water resistant car cover on the market.

NOAH barrier fabric actually stops water, yet it "breathes" to allow any trapped moisture, seam seepage or condensation to easily evaporate. The unique construction process (patent pending) results in a cover with maximum all-weather protection...highly water resistant, dust resistant, UV resistant and breathable to make sure moisture and/or heat don't stay under the cover.

Protective Outer Layers - A bi-component spunbound, using sheath-core technology. The inner core is polypropylene for strength, with a polyethylene wrap for softness. A silver-gray color was selected because of its heat-resistant properties. The fabric is also treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.

Micro-Porous Middle Layer - The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape. Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer - A bi-component fabric made of polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes. The NOAH Car Cover ONLY comes in Silver. The color choice is by design...Covercraft chose silver for their premier outdoor cover because of Silver's abilities to reflect sun and heat away from your car. The NOAH Cover is about the best all-around outdoor protection you can get from a car cover and is only available as a Custom fit car cover (high-end car covers are always custom fit, if you want the best, never get a universal fit cover).

2015-2017%20Ford%20Mustang%20Covercraft%20Noah%20All%20Weather%20Car%20Cover.jpg
Sponsored

David Schmidt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 PP1 401A
Just ordered one. I get to park outside, and am obviously not driving too much these days. Wifey suggested a cover after watching me toil only to see the local birds mock my efforts... looking forward to a little less white speckle on my black exterior.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Very interested as I need to cover my car. My concern is I live in a very windy and dusty area, how well is this going to hold up to 30 mph constant winds with gusts of 70 mph. Is dust going to get under the cover and scratch the finish?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Very interested as I need to cover my car. My concern is I live in a very windy and dusty area, how well is this going to hold up to 30 mph constant winds with gusts of 70 mph. Is dust going to get under the cover and scratch the finish?
The cover is advertised as “dust resistant”. Unless you seal the cover to the car you will get lift in high winds and that could allow dust to enter. Of course not having a cover will also result in the possibility of scratched paint.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.