Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Good day!!!

We have developed a prototype taillight sequencer (plug and play harness) and process to allow USDM bodied Mustang to use EURO/AUS spec clear taillights.

EPM is a electronics developer dedicated for Niche Mustang mods, based in Melbourne Australia. We have received several inquiries about such an application from the people around the globe (especially in the states).
But unsure how many people might need this, we have created a our first crowd funding project.

The PDF documentation for this product and the kickstarter link can be found in below link:

https://store.exoticponymods.com/bl...ghts-adaption-and-sequencer-module-epm010817t

IMG_5041_large.jpg

[ame]
Sponsored

z1huggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
So these allow changing the tail light sequence from US to UK styles. I like the look of the sequential red-red-amber but don't know the legality of them for the UK.

Looking at the documentation for the install it appears the harness allows 4 modes with one of them being the UK amber turn signal, 2 red brake lights.

As I am getting a Mustang shipped from the US to the UK these would be interesting to get however the timeline for the kickstarter may be a tad late as I expect delivery in June.

OP
OP
ExoticPonyMods

ExoticPonyMods

Threads
Reaction score
Website
exoticponymods.com
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh, the normal EURO/UK/AUS sequencers ( EURO body + EURO lights) have been out for about a year now which does the 2xRed + 1xAmber. We have sold hundreds of them in UK and Europe. No reports with Cops. And there is a factory Mode, that one can easily fall back into for peace of mind.

This prototype however, is for a more niche market, US body + EURO lights. I think your application would be exactly that. We developed this initially for a US firm, the production didnt go ahead due to other commercial reasons.

z1huggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yup, I'll have the US body with Euro lights.

the kickstarter info seems to indicate they will be out after I will need to convert my lights to be UK legal if enough money is raised. :(
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.