www.hotpart.com
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 1959 Thunderbird
25500-Convertible-Jacking-Rails-Black-1.jpg
http://hotpart.com

NOW PATENT PENDING​

J&M Products/hotpart.com 2015-2018 Mustang Convertible Full Length Ultra Low Profile Jacking Rails (convertibles only) Part # 25500 are CNC laser cut and tig welded watch video here [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]vNouOySTPlw[/MEDIA]"] Utilizing a machined insert that gets tig welded into the rail to provide maximum strength and rigidity, the required new hardware is included. Then the end caps get welded to keep out the road grime/weather preventing rusting and corrosion. No cutting drilling or other modifications are needed to install the new rails. Adds additional rigidity to the chassis, jack the entire side of the car from one convenient location.

Recessed mounting hardware, no bolts protruding from the underside of car (unlike competition). Rails are designed to fully protect the rocker panels and the factory jacking points. When jacking up the sides of the car at the track, doing oil changes and during “off roading” preventing damage to the factory pinch welds and rocker panels from damage/folding and collapsing. Being able to jack the entire side of the car from one convenient spot along the side the car is a great help when needing to do quick repairs in your driveway or at the track.

One of the best things about these jacking rails is that they can be installed very quickly. Simply remove the factory hardware on the underside of the rocker panel at the front and rear of the car (where the convertible chassis brace is fastened).Next step is to use the included hardware and bolt the new jacking rails to the underside of the car. That is all that it takes for the installation, simple, quick and very convenient when it comes to raising the entire side of the car or protecting the rocker panels and factory pinch welds.

Jacking Rails are available in either Red powder coat (25500R), Black powder coat (25500B) or for those that might want to paint them the same color as the car, a bare finish (25500).

2015-2018 Mustang Convertible Full Length Ultra Low Profile Jacking Rails 25500 features and benefits:

• Recessed mounting hardware (No bolts protruding from jacking rail unlike competition)
  • Ultra Low Profile (Lowest Profile On The Market)
  • Full Length, longest available
  • Protects pinch welds and floors
  • Adds rigidity and structure to chassis
  • New hardware is included
  • No cutting, welding or modifications needed
  • Installs in minutes
  • CNC laser cut and tig welded
  • Unique machined metal insert for added strength and rigidity.
  • PATENT PENDING
Fits: 2015, 2016, 2017. 2018 Mustang Convertibles
Sponsored

Last edited:

carlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt vert
I like the concept how, how much would a set go for?

Sponsored

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Great Rails

I have a set and installed them myself.. I like them and the fit is fine. One side benefit is that with the red color they can be seen from the side of the car.
JR8.jpeg
JR9.jpg

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
"Convertible Full Length Jacking Rails" is a misnomer. The rails only extend to the rear diagonal braces! To go any further they would have to go with a flat bar to go over the brace and then use a spacer block to attach to frame bolts near the rear wheel wells. J&M photos don't show the 18 inch gap between the rear of the jacking rails and rear of the pinch rails. Regardless...the rails were well constructed with welded interior walls to prevent water from entering the rails and the powder coating was nice and uniform.

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
I have them on mine. I think they're longer than the Steeda version, hence the name "full length."
Sponsored