2015-2017 Mustang GT350R Painted Rear Spoiler Now At RPI Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP
Then please answer people who keep asking about the GT350R type spoiler. I wanted one but I read about them flopping around. I asked you guys numerous times if those reports were true, I got no answer. Neither did the others who asked the same question.
[MENTION=11705]RPI Designs[/MENTION] I think you'd have better luck once you answer this. I'm in the market and would love to pull the trigger on purchasing a 350R style spoiler (and collect $100) but not if I'm left unhappy with a spoiler that vibrates.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
We have sold a bunch of these and so far no one has complained about vibrations. These are not cheap, floppy, junk spoilers. We have had to deal with junk spoilers here at the shop over the years and everyone is impressed about how sturdy they are.

pkmach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 silver GT
Do we have any feedback as to the fitment and quality of this spoiler from anybody?

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Do we have any feedback as to the fitment and quality of this spoiler from anybody?
So far no one has complained or sent their spoiler back to us.
We are offering $100.00 I think for someone to post pictures of the spoiler on their car but so far no one has done it.:shrug:

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for the orders! Use coupon code LANA5 to save 5% off your order!

Sponsored

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'll wait until I see these actually on someone's car and has some real feedback on whether or not they are flimsy. I've been wanting the Anderson Composites one but not willing to be a guinea pig at $400 plus drilling my virgin trunk.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
This looks identical to the Ikon one sold by CJs, and Walmart for $95 in gloss black. I find it hard to believe a "small company" would manufacture this spoiler, likely they are all the same and come straight from China (you can also buy an identical one on Aliexpress).

My mate has an identical one, also ABS plastic, and it is so flimsy, wobbles around at city speeds, practically tries to fly off at highway speeds. It is bolted down though, so it isn't going anywhere.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
If you need to ask a question the best way is to just give us a call. If we are unable to answer the question right away we will get you an answer from the manufacturer as soon as possible.
This is a forum. Questions and answers belong HERE. You can't believe that virtually any question would apply to just one person. So it doesn't make any sense to have to answer the same question multiple times, over the phone which interrupts whatever else you are doing. There are people who won't bother to take extra time to call you when the answer isn't on your website or answered in the forum; they just move on to a company that already has the answers needed to order THEIR products.

Sponsored

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.