Not open for further replies.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
We just posted these in the vendor section but wanted to let everyone know about this great looking spoiler.

The new Ford Mustang GT350R is one amazing car. The rear spoiler, well, that rear spoiler is unbelievable. The GT350R has one of the best looking rear spoiler ever put on a Mustang. If you drive a 2015-2017 S550 Ford Mustang you can now have the same look as the GT350R without the high price.

mustang%20gt350r%20rear%20spoiler%20painted3.jpg

If you already have a factory rear spoiler on your 6th Gen Mustang no worries, we include a hole cover with each rear spoiler. Our hole cover plate is also custom painted to match your body color. This piece is not needed if your Mustang does not currently have a spoiler. This hole filler decklid panel will cover any holes in your trunk, so there is no need to worry about leaks or unsightly holes.
mustang%20gt350r%20rear%20spoiler%20painted%20blue2.jpg
mustang%20gt350r%20rear%20spoiler%20painted%20orange.jpg

Since we make and paint these spoilers to order, we ask for additional time from order date to ship date. We guarantee our paint match and quality so you can simply take your GT350R style rear spoiler out of the box and install it on your S550 Ford Mustang. Our reproduction rear spoiler comes complete with bolts, nuts, and instructions for an easy installation.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1771575#post1771575
Sponsored

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Any pics with your spoiler installed on some cars? Maybe an Ingot Silver for example, with either the Shadow Black or Ingot Silver color....just saying.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I have an RPI design spoiler on my Mustang. Good quality and hard to beat pricing. Also had one of their splitters on my old Camaro SS. Good stuff. Give this company a look.:thumbsup:

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I have an RPI design spoiler on my Mustang. Good quality and hard to beat pricing. Also had one of their splitters on my old Camaro SS. Good stuff. Give this company a look.:thumbsup:
Got a pic you could post?

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Interested in pictures, as well. Also, I don't see anything about install instructions...

JR

Sponsored

moto111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
in for pictures of it on a car all we see is computer renderings but no actual product. it looks nice but show us the goods

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Is this the same spoiler CJPP sells? I keep hearing reviews that its low quality and flimsy, shakes at highway speeds? I've been waiting for one with the hole covering plate that isn't though so I'd be happy to hear that this one is different.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Is this the same spoiler CJPP sells? I keep hearing reviews that its low quality and flimsy, shakes at highway speeds? I've been waiting for one with the hole covering plate that isn't though so I'd be happy to hear that this one is different.
It looks just like this one at CJP: http://www.cjponyparts.com/rear-spo...erglass-unpainted-fastback-2015-2017/p/RS460/

BUT RPI says they manufacture these so maybe not:

Since we make and paint these spoilers to order, we ask for additional time from order date to ship date.

OP
OP
RPI Designs

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I didn't see an answer to the above question. Is this the one that CJPP sells? I don't want it shaking on the highway or worrying about it snapping in the middle when I close my trunk. I'm very interested, but I need to know that it's not gonna flop around like a fish haha

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I didn't see an answer to the above question. Is this the one that CJPP sells? I don't want it shaking on the highway or worrying about it snapping in the middle when I close my trunk. I'm very interested, but I need to know that it's not gonna flop around like a fish haha
we make and paint these spoilers to order
The fact that RPI manufactures the spoilers themselves is probably a good sign that CJPP isn't selling the same spoiler. But it doesn't say if these will perform differently. I'm waiting to hear some customer reviews.

usgiorgi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
The fact that RPI manufactures the spoilers themselves is probably a good sign that CJPP isn't selling the same spoiler. But it doesn't say if these will perform differently. I'm waiting to hear some customer reviews.
What's worrying is that Ikon motorsports, CJPP, and RPI all have the same middle hole cover design with a channel that runs down the middle. Ikon is 199 unpainted. I definitely don't mind paying $370 shipped for a painted one but I also don't want it flapping around as the cjpp ones do. I haven't heard any reviews of the Ikon. I think it looks amazing though so I really hope it's sturdy because I want one really badly.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
What's worrying is that Ikon motorsports, CJPP, and RPI all have the same middle hole cover design with a channel that runs down the middle. Ikon is 199 unpainted. I definitely don't mind paying $370 shipped for a painted one but I also don't want it flapping around as the cjpp ones do. I haven't heard any reviews of the Ikon. I think it looks amazing though so I really hope it's sturdy because I want one really badly.
I agree they look remarkably identical but will wait for actual customer reports. I hope RPI is being truthful about manufacturing the ones they sell.

furiousfuria

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT/CS Premium
I have asked people that own the ikon version in the facebook groups, they all seem to love it. It does wobble a bit at highway speeds but I haven't seen anyone talk bad about them. Most companies that sell them are all the same ABS plastic unless you buy Carbon Fiber, I went to RPI's website and they also sell a fiberglass one around the same price (I think made by Anderson Composites)

My_Coyote

Howl'n in the Desert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Does the spoiler use existing holes?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.