• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Florida 2015-2017 HCM Carbon (Sigala) Fender Flares

itsbassi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Giuseppe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Putting up my HCM Carbon (Sigala) Fender Flares for the 2015-2017 S550 Mustang for sale. These go for retail at $849 (dunno if free shipping or nah) so I'm letting them go for $300 OBO cause they're in 7/10 condition. Needs some TLC, but for over half off what they cost. So it's worth a shot with an experienced bodyshop! I prefer local buyers (South Florida), but will ship at buyers expense.

Have questions? DM me on IG @itsbassi

In order:
Driver side front and rear w/ close ups
Passenger side front and rear w/ close ups
How they look on the car!

$300 OBO + shipping
IMG_9073.JPG
IMG_9074.JPG
IMG_9068.JPG
IMG_9069.JPG
IMG_9070.JPG
IMG_9071.JPG
IMG_9072.JPG
IMG_9075.JPG
cars n coffee.jpg
my trunk setup.jpg
xmas shoot 1.jpg
DzuOUBCr.jpg

Last edited:

Brandan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost
Do you still have it and can you see how much it would be to ship to California

OP
OP
itsbassi

itsbassi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Giuseppe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost
Do you still have it and can you see how much it would be to ship to California
Yeah I still have, PM me or DM me on IG: @itsbassi. I can check with the post office to see how much it is to ship!