Not open for further replies.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]EnstzWSm7Yc[/MEDIA]"]2015-2016 Mustang Alcantara Console Lid Cover Installation[/ame]

In this video, Bill & the crew at CJ's will show you how to install this Alcantara Console Lid Cover in your 2015-2016 Mustang from the comfort of your own shop or garage with ease.

This Alcantara Console Lid Cover is for 2015-2016 Mustangs. Clean up the interior of your new S550 with this sporty, aggressive looking alcantara console lid cover from CJ's!

Available in Black with Red Stitching & Charcoal with Silver Stitching.
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Great. I may be doing this in the near future :cheers:

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Great. I may be doing this in the near future :cheers:
We also have the Parking Brake Boot, Manual and Automatic Shift Boot all available in the correct Alcantara and Stitching to match the GT350 or GT350R Steering Wheel.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Very interested in the whole kit.

Are the parking brake and gear lever pieces a DIY job like the console lid or will I need to get an upholsterer to do them?

Ignore me. Just found the other thread. :D

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Very interested in the whole kit.

Are the parking brake and gear lever pieces a DIY job like the console lid or will I need to get an upholsterer to do them?

Ignore me. Just found the other thread. :D
:cheers: Let me know if you have any other questions.

BLKMGK350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]EnstzWSm7Yc[/MEDIA]"]2015-2016 Mustang Alcantara Console Lid Cover Installation[/ame]

In this video, Bill & the crew at CJ's will show you how to install this Alcantara Console Lid Cover in your 2015-2016 Mustang from the comfort of your own shop or garage with ease.

This Alcantara Console Lid Cover is for 2015-2016 Mustangs. Clean up the interior of your new S550 with this sporty, aggressive looking alcantara console lid cover from CJ's!

Available in Black with Red Stitching & Charcoal with Silver Stitching.

Please put this video back up. I know this vendor went out of business but. We still need to know how to do the job. They are still for sale out there and we go to you for products and knowledge with your quality videos. Keeps your business's name in front of people as well. Good exposure. I also still have the cover I bought a while back before they went out of business. Just never got around to putting it on until now and can't see the video again to follow the instructions. Would be good to put it back up. Thx
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.