Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Hello All

Price reduced to $35.00.

Over the past year, I have upgraded my GT vert rear sway bar from a 20.00 millimeter thick bar to a 21.7 millimeter thick bar, and then to a 22.2 millimeter size. The 21.7 mm size worked great with the standard front sway bar however, when I upgraded the front bar to the PP suspension, it began to understeer more than I liked. So…I upgraded my rear bar to the PP size of 22.2 millimeters. Now…the car is more balanced again.

I am now selling the 21.7 millimeter rear bar locally for a firm $40 (as that is what it cost me to upgrade to a used 22.2 mm bar). That is a very fair price.

Now some facts: the vert, Ecoboost and V-6 (all without the PP suspension), come with the 20.0 millimeter rear bar. Leaving your front sway bar alone, and upgrading to the 21.7 millimeter rear bar will reduce some of the understeer of the front end. You will like that the car plows less while the ride is not affected.
p1060263-2-cvcashmere-jpg.jpg

The 21.7 millimeter rear bar was part of the Ecoboost PP suspension but not available with the V-6.

p1060266-2-cvcashmere-jpg.jpg

Local pick-up only. I live outside of Philadelphia-near the PA Turnpike, NJ Turnpike, and I-95 corridors. Send a private message to me if interested.

Thanks

CVCashmere
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Technically the image should include a piece of paper rather than a digital edit with your forum name and date. For next time, please do that. Thanks for your help.