• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New Jersey New ad listed

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
New ad listed 04/23/23

Last edited:

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
where in NJ?

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
@Cobra Jet fwiw.....I have that exact same garage floor tile.

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
This is a used “Ford Performance” radiator cover that will only fit the 2015-2017 S550 (GT, V6 or EB).

The included pic is accurate of part being sold - it’s currently in storage but it’s MINE (lookup my other ads to confirm same floor in pic background).

It was installed on my prior 2016, but this will NOT fit or work with the 2018/19 redesign at all.

Part goes under the hood and replaces the blank factory panel.

Item does show minor wear from where hood prop is secured and the gray Ford Performance lettering is a little faded, but those letters were actually like that when purchased (the paint used is not that thick). The lettering is embossed onto the plastic, so the lettering can be painted any color. Some S550 owners will even buy the exact fit white and red Ford Performance decal and place it over the embossed lettering.

Part is constructed of black ABS plastic and is very durable. Simple install.

This retails on most S550 vendor sites and eBay from $95-$127.

Asking $85.00 cash sale in NJ.

I really don’t want to ship as it’s large and cost prohibitive really (might as well buy new). View attachment 342509
Hit me back I'm in Edison.........7324859185 I will take it tonight if you are ckose

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

2017grabberblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt pp
Text me 7324859185 still want it if you still got it
Bump - still have this... prior PM’s were responded to...
This is a used “Ford Performance” radiator cover that will only fit the 2015-2017 S550 (GT, V6 or EB).

The included pic is accurate of part being sold - it’s currently in storage but it’s MINE (lookup my other ads to confirm same floor in pic background).

It was installed on my prior 2016, but this will NOT fit or work with the 2018/19 redesign at all.

Part goes under the hood and replaces the blank factory panel.

Item does show minor wear from where hood prop is secured and the gray Ford Performance lettering is a little faded, but those letters were actually like that when purchased (the paint used is not that thick). The lettering is embossed onto the plastic, so the lettering can be painted any color. Some S550 owners will even buy the exact fit white and red Ford Performance decal and place it over the embossed lettering.

Part is constructed of black ABS plastic and is very durable. Simple install.

This retails on most S550 vendor sites and eBay from $95-$127.

Asking $85.00 cash sale in NJ.

I really don’t want to ship as it’s large and cost prohibitive really (might as well buy new). View attachment 342509

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't know how to PM ....can you just text me or call me thanks
Click on my user ID, then next pop up window click my user ID again - and then it has a link to “send a private message”. You’ll probably see my message I sent you a bit ago.

Roy_Steeda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP, 2014 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
did you ever sell this?

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
did you ever sell this?
Didn’t see the reply until now - still have it, but to ship would be costly due to the size of the box needed.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I still have this part - looking for local sale, within a few miles of my location (not 50+ and sorry I'm not crossing State lines for transaction).

If I have to ship (US 48 only), you're looking at total shipped of $100.00 due to item being "oversized" as defined by US Postal and Major shippers, so they charge more for shipping fees. Insurance and tracking # would be provided.

I've responded to all part inquiries when received, then don't hear back... please only contact if seriously interested and will follow through.