Sponsored

2014 Ford Mustang Pricing Configurator Launches With New Appearance Packages, Colors

OP
OP

Ricky35

Say hello to the last configurator you'll see for the car in its current form boys. This time next year we might be seeing some kind of configurator for the all new styled 2015! *fingers crossed*

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Say hello to the last configurator you'll see for the car in its current form boys. This time next year we might be seeing some kind of configurator for the all new styled 2015! *fingers crossed*
You just might be right.

OP
OP

groundnpounder

I can't wait to see the new model's configurator next year (still seems so far away). So exciting whenever a completely new model comes out and you get to see the new colors, packages, options for the very first time.

Any colors or options you guys wanna see in particular on the 2015 model?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Prodigy

Wish they'd bring back the performance white over the oxford, I've read it's brighter. Looking forward to seeing if they add or bring back any color options for the new one.

OP
OP

Ricky35

Need to have a nice assortment of colors, from dark to the brights. Camaro and Challenger both offer that so S550 should too. Plus I love how the bright flashy Mustangs look, like the Boss 302 blue!

OP
OP

Mach1

Agreed. The color choices for the Mustang need to improve. At least they've thrown in some of the colors previously reserved for the special editions (oxford white, crimson red..) Need different hues for the blue/red options.

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
Sad to see the Boss 302 disappear but Ford did project it would be a two-year only limited run like the '69-'70 runs. However it would be nice to see another Boss variation introduced in the future... Boss 351? Boss 429?

OP
OP

JackHoya

2015 mustang render vs spy shot comparison.jpg

How about these new colors announced for the '14 Mustang Cobra Jet? I can do without the green, but that Flat Black is nice. Like the matte look. Maybe when we finally see a s550 teaser (please, just give us something!) will see a new color.
2014-mustang-cobra-jet.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

JackHoya

Sad to see the Boss 302 disappear but Ford did project it would be a two-year only limited run like the '69-'70 runs. However it would be nice to see another Boss variation introduced in the future... Boss 351? Boss 429?
Yea, really thought Ford might extend it, but I guess they kept their promise of 2 yrs. I bet those things are in serious limited supply right now.

I think we see the 351 after a few model yrs of the s550. N/A version of the 5.8L gt500 motor? :clap2:

OP
OP

OKCfan

2015 mustang render vs spy shot comparison.jpg

How about these new colors announced for the '14 Mustang Cobra Jet? I can do without the green, but that Flat Black is nice. Like the matte look. Maybe when we finally see a s550 teaser (please, just give us something!) will see a new color.
Doubt we'll see a flat black offered as a factory color, even for the 2015 model. Would be badass though!

Anyone know if Ford has offered flat/matte color for any production model yet?

OP
OP

Mach1

Doubt we'll see a flat black offered as a factory color, even for the 2015 model. Would be badass though!

Anyone know if Ford has offered flat/matte color for any production model yet?

I don't think they have, but I could be wrong. Flat black looks great, but I'd be worried about durability.

They also do custom jobs with a matte vinyl wrap....... looks cool but I wouldnt dare do this to my Mustang.

OP
OP

NRMStand

Well the '14 Mustang just got 2 appearance packages:

The first package is the FP6 Appearance Package (541), which includes: painted black outside mirror skull caps, painted black deck lid spoiler, quarter window louvers and 18-inch painted black aluminum wheels. Also, the FP8 Appearance Package (542) which has the same items as the FP6 Appearance Package, but adds in 19-by-8.5-inch machined aluminum rims.
Sponsored