• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2008 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
'08 Saab 9-3 2.0T 4 cylinder turbo. Automatic with manual mode. Parchment silver with light leather interior. Everything works! Never had a check engine light. Always passes inspection. Avg 28 mpg. 102k miles. Sunroof, power windows and locks, two keys, all manuals, clean title in hand.
The transmission is starting to slip IF you press too hard on the gas or under heavier loads. If you drive it regular and easy, no slip. Not sure what it needs to correct that, I just drive it easy and get better mpg anyway. Very very nice vehicle that is my daily driver but I've ordered a new vehicle and won't need this one. It is priced much lower than it should get because of the transmission issue. It could be driven just fine like it is.
I've always done oil changes myself with Mobil 1 full synthetic 0W30 every 5k miles and reset my trip meter for the next change. Last change done 1k miles ago. New Pirelli P6 all season tires in March.
Handles amazing in North Country Winters and can also provide 2nd set of nice Winter wheels with Arctic Claw Winter tires which also have Tpms sensors.
Cash only please, no trades. $4600
image.jpg
Sponsored

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
you might try some saab forums, this could very well be someones dream car...

and good luck with sale. :)

beers

OP
OP
Waylap1

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Thanks, I sure did... Posted on Saabcentral where I enjoyed their company for a few years. I've got the unfortunate situation (for selling cars) of living in a very secluded part of the country so I'm trying everything.
And you wouldn't believe the nuts responding to the craigslist ad.