• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2006 Pontiac GTO--Supercharged--30k miles

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
**SOLD**I know it may be a long shot but I am listing here just in case there are those who may be interested or know somone who may be interested in something that isn't a Mustang...lol.

I am the original owner, bought it with 10 miles on the odo. Title is in hand and ready to sell. The sale of this car is (hopefully) going towards a EB Premium PP.

2006 Pontiac GTO--Torrid Red w/Red Leather Interior--30k miles
Automatic
6.0L V8--w/Magnuson TVS 1900 Supercharger--NGK TR-6 spark plugs--LPE Fuel Pump--160* Tsat
Kooks 1 3/4" Headers--w/catted mid-pipe--Spintech exhaust w/ X-pipe
19" ROH Drift-R Wheels--19X9 F & 19X10 R-- on Michelin Super Sports 265/30 F and 275/30 R
Pedders Street II Suspension--GSR Rear Shocks--5/16" Raised Springs
Front BC Racing coilovers w/ 8k springs
Battery Relocated to Trunk
Upgraded Radio to Pioneer DVD In-Dash Player w/ 7 Inch Touchscreen
Dyno/Street Tuned by Don @ Slowhawk Performance 484HP/460TQ to the wheels @ 8 psi
Car is a weekend cruiser. When the car is not in use, it has always been covered with car cover.
**SOLD**
Any questions please call or text 617-913-4418. I have a couple other pics that I can email to you if you need. (They were too big for this thread)
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! But it is time for a change.

Edit--- Just got an email for the $750 cash back....:frusty: I need to sell this quickly so I can get my Ecoboost!:D

Last edited:
OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Springtime bump....

OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Bump...still for sale.

Sponsored

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
This is ironic I would have bought that car instead of my GT but I would have never knew about that car if it wasn't for me buying my GT. Lol GLWS

OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. If you know anyone who may be interested let them know. :thumbsup:

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
No prob.

OP
OP
angermgmt14

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Car is SOLD! So, now I need to take more time to decide between the T4 and GT as my next car. I am leaning towards the GT cause I feel I will miss that V8. That means I have to save up some more $$$ over the next 6 months and keep tabs on the progression of the 2.3L.

It's going to be a loooong summer...lol. Hopefully by the end of the year, my decision will be made and I'll order my 2016 in late Jan/early Feb so I can get it right around the end of winter here in Massachusetts. (Hopefully we don't have a repeat winter of this past one :frusty:)
Sponsored