• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

20" Foundry wheels and tires in west La. $1,200.

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
I just purchased a '16 GT convertible in December '16 and decided to take the 20's off it. Tires have approximately 850 miles on them when I took them off with no burnouts, damage, flats, etc. I now have a little over 1k miles on the car as seen in one of the pics. There is no curb damage to the wheels. Wheels come complete with the TPMS sensors and center caps (no lug nuts). Asking $1,200 for the set (4) and pickup. I'm not interested in shipping them and at this time not interested in breaking up the set. I'm located in Hornbeck, La. about 3.5 hrs from Baton Rouge and Houston and 2 hrs from Shreveport. PM me if interested, thanks.

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

IMG_2967.JPG

IMG_2968.JPG

IMG_2969.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
Been waiting for a set of these wheels. I'm around Lafayette. But I wasn't looking on spending that much. Guess I'll wait a little longer. Good luck with the sale

OP
OP
JCFoster

JCFoster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Vert, 3.15, A6, Magnetic
Sold
Sponsored

Last edited: