Sponsored

2 inch headers? Among other NA mods

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
So I tried looking for anything on 2 inch headers and know ARH sells them but have no idea if their beneficial or not? Supporting mods will be all NA, ported 2018 intake, cai, and AED tune or similar. Any other beneficial 93 octane NA mods?
Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
So I tried looking for anything on 2 inch headers and know ARH sells them but have no idea if their beneficial or not? Supporting mods will be all NA, ported 2018 intake, cai, and AED tune or similar. Any other beneficial 93 octane NA mods?
2" are definitely overkill for an NA setup and probably most FI setups too.

A 1-7/8" header will work really good for most applications even high HP ones like our 2018 GT which makes around the 1100rwhp range. We've been 8's with that setup as well.

If you're looking to pick up a set this holiday season we've got some amazing deals going on right now on most of the header brands we offer. ARH, Kooks, Stainless Works/Stainless Power, TSP, JBA, LTH and a few others.

The best deal by far are the 1-7/8" x 3" offroad legs (factory connect) which are linked below. To see the special pricing on it just create an account on the site, log in and go to this product and you'll be amazed at the deal we've got. If you have any questions or need help with anything else just shoot us a message or give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you. 561-753-8105

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...th-3-off-road-lead-pipes-factory-connect.html
m15hor-1_4_1.jpg

OP
OP
DivineStrike

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Thanks for the help, I kinda figured 2 inch wouldn’t be needed but just wish I could see some data on people that have used them. I’ll be going with ARH headers, talked with ARH and since I had the cat back already they mentioned contacting them for the “long” setup and getting a slightly reduced price since I’d already have one of the pieces due to having the catback already.

2" are definitely overkill for an NA setup and probably most FI setups too.

A 1-7/8" header will work really good for most applications even high HP ones like our 2018 GT which makes around the 1100rwhp range. We've been 8's with that setup as well.

If you're looking to pick up a set this holiday season we've got some amazing deals going on right now on most of the header brands we offer. ARH, Kooks, Stainless Works/Stainless Power, TSP, JBA, LTH and a few others.

The best deal by far are the 1-7/8" x 3" offroad legs (factory connect) which are linked below. To see the special pricing on it just create an account on the site, log in and go to this product and you'll be amazed at the deal we've got. If you have any questions or need help with anything else just shoot us a message or give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you. 561-753-8105

https://www.lethalperformance.com/s...th-3-off-road-lead-pipes-factory-connect.html
m15hor-1_4_1.jpg
could you pm me the prices in the H long for arh? The price didn’t change when I registered
Sponsored