Sponsored

2.3L Hi-Po Owners - Looking for Part Numbers!

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
As mentioned in This Thread I'm making a site full of part numbers for limited production version of the S550.

I Just made a tab for the 2.3 Hi-Po. If any owners can look on any Hi-Po specific parts they have(badging, wheels, possibly floormats, springs ect) and let me know the part numbers it would be very appreciated. Trying to make it easier for people to find part numbers when they later need them or want to install them on their own car (IE base 2.3T wanting the Hi-Po wheels ect)
Sponsored

Last edited:

nickyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
As mentioned in This Thread I'm making a site full of part numbers for limited production version of the S550.

I Just made a tab for the 2.3 Hi-Po. If any owners can look on any Hi-Po specific parts they have(badging, wheels, possibly floormats, springs ect) and let me know the part numbers it would be very appreciated. Trying to make it easier for people to find part numbers when they later need them or want to install them on their own car (IE base 2.3T wanting the Hi-Po wheels ect)
i am with you on this -----want that deck lid emblem - hopefully can just get the "badge" and it will cover holes where GT are -don't wanna have to buy whole deck lid