2015 mustang ecoboost

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Trust me, I've had my eye on them. When I rebuild the short block, I plan on installing lighter pulleys along with the BS delete.
Keep me updated on this as I will most likely be doing the same and you aren't too terrible far away from me lol

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Our apologies on the mis-boxing , we will get the correct one out ASAP and include a Free T shirt, what size do you wear?
No worries, I do not need a free T I am ok but thanks for the offer. I can't close my T-shirt drawer now as it is hehe. Wait he is talking about a shirt right? or Turbo? If its the latter my size is EFR 7163

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Received the correct pulley last week, I shipped out the EB 3.5 pulley I was sent originally, will install it probably in the morning before I go to work. One pain is I have to remove my CAI off my turbo kit to get at the bolts =/

Sponsored

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP
Keep me updated on this as I will most likely be doing the same and you aren't too terrible far away from me lol
I don't how I've managed to miss this, but I'll shoot you a PM and let you know when I do it.

ronv95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I don't how I've managed to miss this, but I'll shoot you a PM and let you know when I do it.
I did the MMR waterpump pulley last week it was simple enough. You still going to do all of them?

Sponsored

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
I did the pulley as well , its a very nice dress up piece. You are never going to feel that weight difference in hp lol

Great job MMR I got your intercooler and cold air as well , all great products !!!

Eco85

Mad Scientist
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Little off subject but i sold all my 4cyl mmr stuff because i coyote swapped my car . But dont worry MMR i just ordered my new cold air and coolant tank last night !!! Cant wait to get them I will be ordering my opg's , timing gear and balancer soon as im going FI . You guys keep up the good work and smashing the competition !!

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Little off subject but i sold all my 4cyl mmr stuff because i coyote swapped my car . But dont worry MMR i just ordered my new cold air and coolant tank last night !!! Cant wait to get them I will be ordering my opg's , timing gear and balancer soon as im going FI . You guys keep up the good work and smashing the competition !!
:cheers:
Sponsored