You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Rain tray and strut tower brace back on.

20201118_211109.jpg

20201118_205946.jpg

20201118_205935.jpg
I like it. I have to, say I’m surprised how nice the color matched brace ties in with everything.

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Not a big thing but finally added the front splitter wickers and rear Gurney flap on the spoiler. Also removed the 50% tint on the windshield as it was a little dark for me to see at night with these old eyes. :)

NZ7_52223000.jpg

NZ7_52263000.jpg

NZ7_52383000.jpg

Last edited:

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Not a big thing but finally added the front splitter wickers and rear Gurney flap on the spoiler. Also removed the 50% tint on the windshield as it was a little dark for me to see at night with these old eyes. :)
Car looks great Mark. Is that Velocity or Performance blue?

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. It’s performance blue but those were early morning shots so the color was deep. In direct sunlight it looks performance blue. In the shadows can look like velocity blue. It’s a hard color to photograph and I color corrected it! I kept the exposure dark on purpose to give it the depth.

Last edited:

Snakecollector

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'03 Cobra (sold), '08 Viper (sold), '20 GT500
Thanks. It’s performance blue but those were early morning shots so the color was deep. In the sunlight it’s performance blue. In the shadows looks velocity blue. It’s a hard color to photograph and I color corrected it! I kept the exposure dark on purpose to give it the depth. Performance blue in full sunlight looks washed out.
What wheels are those? I dig the look! I've got a FPB as well. :)

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Signature Wheels SV902 gloss black. I really like them a lot. They are around 22 lbs each which is fairly light for a 20x11.

Finch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500(July 8 birthday), 2021 Ranger Tremor
Mark, you're hitting it out of the park with this car with what you've done. I just love watching and seeing it transform as you make your changes. Nice job!

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mark, you're hitting it out of the park with this car with what you've done. I just love watching and seeing it transform as you make your changes. Nice job!
Thanks Jon. It has been a lot of fun but I have slowed way down as there is not much more I want to do. There are so many small barely noticeable mods I have done especially inside to make it my own 500.

What offset are they front and back?
I don't remember what the offsets were. I did not specify them like I normally do. I left completely up to Terrance to pick the offsets. I told him I wanted the tires to come close to the edge of the fender but absolutely no poke and he did just that.

protraxduner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Race Red
Well finally got all my painted bits and pieces back on the car. Weather has been kind of crappy so these aren’t glamour shots. I think I am done with cosmetics on the car. I told you I had some surprises and actually is/was an expensive test. Not sure I will keep but for now they stay. I added some items that go against my normal judgement, like a lot. Outside of the items I added the side mirrors and rear spoiler were painted body color. RACE RED

Hear me out. Just little background I am a simple no nonsense, if you don’t need it or it doesn’t do something then why have it? So again what I did goes against my own normal rationale.

For me appearance wise the GT500 gets an A++ on the front clip. Gets a C- on side profile, and B- on rear (and only cause of the 5” tips). So I felt it need some flair or distinction. So I added on some side scoops, rear winglets, rear wheel arches, and rear valance winglets. ALL of this is Stick on, so it greatly troubles me that I did this. I don’t want to be overdramatic but it truly does bother me.

I photoshopped and scoured the interwebs for pics before doing this and there really isn’t much out there so I just went for it. I truly loved the GT350 front fender vents and feel this was a touch left off the GT500 that was needed, if not for function then for pure aesthetics. Everything else I added I feel is understated and ‘fits’ the car very well and is somewhat stockish looking.

Most of those that have seen the car, some car guys, some not, no GT500 gurus, but most didn’t notice what I had done, which to me translates into subtleness. For now all will remain, and luckily its all removable, the wonders of 3m tape. BTW I have the front fender arches that I painstakingly modified and fitted to work with the side skirts that I have not put on….not sure I will.

I am up for opinions, criticism, and bashing. Let me know what you think.

fin2.jpg

fin1.jpg

fin4.jpg

fin3.jpg

fin5.jpg

fin6.jpg

fin7.jpg

fin8.jpg

fin9.jpg

fin10.jpg

fin11.jpg

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford GT500, 2021 Jeep Trackhawk
Well finally got all my painted bits and pieces back on the car. Weather has been kind of crappy so these aren’t glamour shots. I think I am done with cosmetics on the car. I told you I had some surprises and actually is/was an expensive test. Not sure I will keep but for now they stay. I added some items that go against my normal judgement, like a lot. Outside of the items I added the side mirrors and rear spoiler were painted body color. RACE RED

Hear me out. Just little background I am a simple no nonsense, if you don’t need it or it doesn’t do something then why have it? So again what I did goes against my own normal rationale.

For me appearance wise the GT500 gets an A++ on the front clip. Gets a C- on side profile, and B- on rear (and only cause of the 5” tips). So I felt it need some flair or distinction. So I added on some side scoops, rear winglets, rear wheel arches, and rear valance winglets. ALL of this is Stick on, so it greatly troubles me that I did this. I don’t want to be overdramatic but it truly does bother me.

I photoshopped and scoured the interwebs for pics before doing this and there really isn’t much out there so I just went for it. I truly loved the GT350 front fender vents and feel this was a touch left off the GT500 that was needed, if not for function then for pure aesthetics. Everything else I added I feel is understated and ‘fits’ the car very well and is somewhat stockish looking.

Most of those that have seen the car, some car guys, some not, no GT500 gurus, but most didn’t notice what I had done, which to me translates into subtleness. For now all will remain, and luckily its all removable, the wonders of 3m tape. BTW I have the front fender arches that I painstakingly modified and fitted to work with the side skirts that I have not put on….not sure I will.

I am up for opinions, criticism, and bashing. Let me know what you think.

fin2.jpg

fin1.jpg

fin4.jpg

fin3.jpg

fin5.jpg

fin6.jpg

fin7.jpg

fin8.jpg

fin9.jpg

fin10.jpg

fin11.jpg
Looks good!! Well done.