Sponsored

1973 Mach 1 Mustang Scholarship Update----Please Help!

73Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carver
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mach 1 Mustang
Hello All!

My name is Carver Boldman. I am 17 years old, and am part of a family that loves cars! My uncle paints cars professionally in California, and my Dad, brother and I restore classic cars for a hobby. Over the past 10 years or so we have restored many vehicles including but not limited to: 1967 Dodge Charger, 1957 Chevy Belair, 1977 Dodge Powerwagon, etc. More importantly, we are currently restoring a 1973 Mach 1 Mustang! This vehicle is my absolute favorite. Packing a 351 Cleaveland, this big boy will go when you want it to! I have attatched some pics of the Mustang below.

Ok, so the real reason why I am posting a thread is this: I will be entering college this Fall, and am working as hard as I can to pay for it. Aside from my jobs, I have applied to over 30 scholarships, but to no avail as far as financial support goes. About a month ago I entered a Scholarship competition which required that you submit a picture of how you picture your future. I submitted a picture of myself working on the Mustang. Out of over 4,000 entries, only 24 finalists were chosen, and one of those was mine! I was overjoyed when I heard about this! Now that the finalists have been chosen, public voting has started, and will continue for 1 month. Every 24 hours, you will receive one vote, meaning that you can vote everyday! This scholarship means a LOT to me, and I would be extremely grateful if any of you reading this post would click on the link below and click the green heart under my photo. Please think about doing this for me! It will take under a minute! You do not need to sign in or register to vote either. Thank you all for reading this.

UPDATE:
I reposted this post so that I might let you all know that the deadline for voting is in a few days. There are no vote trackers on the website, so I do not know if I am ahead or behind the others, but I know that a few more votes wouldn't hurt! PLEASE keep in mind that you CAN vote once a day, as your vote is renewed every 24 hours. I am paying for my own college education, and as you all know, college is NOT cheap. This scholarship will really give me a boost. Please drop me a vote!

Thank you for reading!

-Carver Boldman

Here is the link to the website where you can vote! https://1.shortstack.com/0q8RKz/qD11Z?w=77854583&e=245373624

Below is the photo I submitted for the scholarship!
new cool pic 22.png
Sponsored