• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

1967 Mustang Fastback for sale(SOLD)

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
$25,000
Gainesville, Virginia

I am putting up for sale my 1967 mustang fastback project car as it is clear I won't be able to finish the work any time soon. Originally a 289 3-barrel with 3-speed manual, now has a 1968 302 4-barrel with basic upgrades. 8" rear axle. Original power steering. Manual brakes with Grenada disc brakes up front, drums rear.

I purchased the car in 2004 and the restoration took place between 2007-08. The work was a rotisserie restoration with complete elimination of all rust and body damage/prior repair. It is all steel with the exception to the trunk lid which is fiberglass with the Shelby duckbill spoiler shape. Besides the body and paint, all rubber seals/gaskets/exterior trim have been replaced as well as all exterior hardware including door locks/latches/handles. Glass is all original and has some discoloration but IMO it's only enough to remind you it's an old car and does not affect visibility. The interior is currently original. A complete Painless wiring harness is installed as well as all new exterior lights. Marty report included.

Not installed parts included in the sale is as follows:
  • Richmond Super T-10 4-speed manual transmission with Hurst Comp shifter
  • Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch
  • Interior components including carpets, headliner, and new sport bucket front seats with hardware.
  • Extra bellhousing for a T-5 trans swap

What the car needs to be road-worthy
  • Transmission installed with new clutch linkage(either cable or hydraulic as the original z-bar will not work with the installed Lakewood bellhousing
  • Parking brake assembly
  • (recommended) upgrade the steering and brakes as they are original

_7501592.jpg
_7501595.jpg
_7501602.jpg
_7501610.jpg
_7501611.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Grimace427

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
The car is currently under a cover behind my shop, I will snap a photo with a hand-written note as soon as the weather permits.