• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

1965 Mustang 2+2 FB FS

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Have to let one of my Mustangs go, and frankly this one deserves a better home than I can give it. I didn't even find time to drive it once last year.

Perfect for cruising and car shows at your local mall, the '65 Mustang features a 3 spd manual, anniversary Cragar S/S Rims and a black interior. Enjoy it as it is or spend a bit and build your dream car. Needs a header gasket, one split upholstery seam fixed and frankly a T5 to make highway cruising more enjoyable, but otherwise all there. Comes with some spare parts including new foot pedals, a rally pac, 3M car cover and all service receipts since the late 80's. Asking CDN $28,000 or B.O.

PM me your email for pics.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Does $28k CDN convert to like $10k US? Cuz if so I'll buy it today lol.

Seriously though, would LOVE to have this parked next to my dads '65 red vert.

Beautiful car, good luck with the sell.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Fenderaddict2

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Does $28k CDN convert to like $10k US? Cuz if so I'll buy it today lol.

Seriously though, would LOVE to have this parked next to my dads '65 red vert.

Beautiful car, good luck with the sell.

Sadly no. All our cars up here, new or used are priced higher than there.

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Yeah I was just kidding really, about the price not the car that is sweet man.

OP
OP
Fenderaddict2

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Need to replace a header gasket, and a exhaust trim bit, and as I don't have the time I'll be dropping the asking price 2k.