• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

19" Premium Nickel Wheels w/ 17k miles

JM7225

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT 350
Bought a different set of wheels off of American Muscle. Trying to sell these and would prefer to do so locally, but will ship on your dime. Please PM me if interested. I'm willing to drive a little ways (an hour tops).

They have about 17k miles on them, and all the wheels are in magnificent shape. There is one wheel with a chip in it and I've attached that photo. This ad is for wheels only, no TPMS is included.

$500
DSCN0782.JPG
DSCN0779.JPG
DSCN0770.JPG
DSCN0769.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited: