OP
OP
BabyDoc1012

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sierra, ‘21 Expedition, ‘22 Mach 1
Nice, looks brand new. Those are nice rims, some of my favorites.
Thanks, I was never really a fan of the 20” wheels until I saw this one, something about the color just looks awesome! Yea the original owner really took care of it
Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
Thanks, I was never really a fan of the 20” wheels until I saw this one, something about the color just looks awesome! Yea the original owner really took care of it
Yes, it's a really nice combo. Some black accents will look great on that car. I like the 20" as I think they fill out the wheelwell better. I would have ordered them on my car, but I think the black looks great with orange.

OP
OP
BabyDoc1012

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, it's a really nice combo. Some black accents will look great on that car. I like the 20" as I think they fill out the wheelwell better. I would have ordered them on my car, but I think the black looks great with orange.
The black looks great with the orange, provides a contrast. I am planning on swapping all my badges to black. I think I may swap the trunk lid to the blank from ford

OP
OP
BabyDoc1012

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sunday I installed the SR performance auto shifter, love the way it looks and feels. Sits a little lower than the stick, which is great. I am thinking I am going to do the hood struts next. Besides the catch can, what other mods does everyone recommend? I don’t plan on tracking the car, just a third car, toy to play around with in back road twisties. Thanks for the advice!
2073D340-B351-403F-A697-1C4ABF44E139.jpeg

davbrucas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT premium, 2019 CTSV
Nice, looks brand new. Those are nice rims, some of my favorites.
I have a set of these from my 21 GT. Only 3k miles on them if someone wants to buy them. I’ll have to research what they’re worth. They’re heavy af so I doubt anyone wants to pay the shipping costs.

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
The black looks great with the orange, provides a contrast. I am planning on swapping all my badges to black. I think I may swap the trunk lid to the blank from ford
I kinda like the GT logo on the trunk lid. It's the only place on the outside of the car that states that. Also, and I know personal taste is subjective, and I don't like a lot of chrome on hardly any vehicle, especially around the windows, but I do like the chrome mustang pony in the grill, nice contrast IMO, and the 5.0 on the fenders, doesn't matter to me black or chrome, but I think on your white car, black would look good.

OP
OP
BabyDoc1012

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I kinda like the GT logo on the trunk lid. It's the only place on the outside of the car that states that. Also, and I know personal taste is subjective, and I don't like a lot of chrome on hardly any vehicle, especially around the windows, but I do like the chrome mustang pony in the grill, nice contrast IMO, and the 5.0 on the fenders, doesn't matter to me black or chrome, but I think on your white car, black would look good.
I’m not usually a fan of chrome either, but it does look really good on the white. I keep going back and forth with changing the badges or leaving them. I am not planning many mods to it. Any appearance mods will be last. Gonna the performance ones first.

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
It needs boost , lol

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
Sunday I installed the SR performance auto shifter, love the way it looks and feels. Sits a little lower than the stick, which is great. I am thinking I am going to do the hood struts next. Besides the catch can, what other mods does everyone recommend? I don’t plan on tracking the car, just a third car, toy to play around with in back road twisties. Thanks for the advice!
2073D340-B351-403F-A697-1C4ABF44E139.jpeg
Steeda H-Pipe.

OP
OP
BabyDoc1012

BabyDoc1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone tried the Bullit brake kit with the 20s?
Sponsored