19 bullitt drag mode

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
When I select drag mode with launch control off it still limits engine from revving past 3500 rpm
Sponsored

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
If you move the LC RPM around does that follow it?

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
If you move the LC RPM around does that follow it?
Yes it does. One thing I did just notice on the engine rpm is when it is in drag mode if the clutch is not depressed then it will rev all the way up

Last edited:

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
I haven’t played with that too much, tomorrow I’ll take mine out and see what it does. If mine does the same then I’m going to assume in drag mode the lc is always enabled?

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I haven’t played with that too much, tomorrow I’ll take mine out and see what it does. If mine does the same then I’m going to assume in drag mode the lc is always enabled?
Crazy if so i can take off better without it. I been averaging 4.7 0 to 60 2.1 0 to 30

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Thanks f
Thanks for reply it revs to redline without pushing clutch in but with it pressed in its limited

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Normally the engine is limited to 4,500 rpm in N, no? And how about with the clutch depressed, in let's say, normal mode? And finally, how much abuse can the dual-mass clutch take?

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Normally the engine is limited to 4,500 rpm in N, no? And how about with the clutch depressed, in let's say, normal mode? And finally, how much abuse can the dual-mass clutch take?
No mine is not limited and I don't take off with it real high I rev engine up and down like you would a car with turbo to build boost i take off smooth and always when rpm is lower i never dump clutch and i dont know how much a dual clutch can take i dont test it i been driving manual mustangs over 25 years never dumped clutch thats crazy not saying you think I was just saying. When the rpm dont go up when revving the car it just throws me off i can take off the best in track mode with advance track off. I just wondering if all the bullitts is like mine its making me think it's programmed like that only in drag mode

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Thanks for the reply good question but yeah launch control in my opinion is for drivers that can't launch without the use of computer
Sponsored