• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Georgia 18+ OEM Front Bumper/Fascia Complete - $500

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`18 Kona Blue Mustang Ecoboost PP, `10 Nissan GTR
Hello all.

For sale is a factory front bumper taken off a 2018 ecoboost mustang in kona blue. Comes complete with both upper and lower grilles, performance pack 1 splitter & impact brace. No accidents or damage. The stripes are vinyl and can be removed easily, if wanted.

Asking price is $600 but open to negotiation.

This is a big piece so I'd prefer local pickup within ~100 mi of the metro Atlanta area but if you need it shipped, it will be at your expense.

NOTE: I also have the OEM hood and fenders available if anyone is interested in those.

bumper_back_left.jpg
bumper_back_middle.jpg
bumper_back_right.jpg
bumper_front.jpg
bumper_left.jpg
bumper_name.jpg
bumper_right.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Things that go Bump in the night.

OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price drop.

OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump.

Also I have some other exterior goodies like my OEM hood and fenders that I'm looking to get rid of if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump.

Isaiascb1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Isaias
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Can you pm me your number so I can pass it on, some one on the Atlantas550 page on fb is searching for a bumper and I let them know about this post

OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you pm me your number so I can pass it on, some one on the Atlantas550 page on fb is searching for a bumper and I let them know about this post
PM sent

OP
OP
Wolfe

Wolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And sold!

Appreciate the shout out @Isaiascb1