[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
I was kind of worried about the condition in which my manifold would arrive in, seeing as others haven't had great luck due to bad packaging. Luckily, it arrived without being broken even though the box is falling apart. Ordered through beefcake and got the MMR lockouts. Looking forward to joining the club! :headbang:
Looks good. I ordered from [MENTION=10926]beefcake[/MENTION] also. I have to open the box to check mine out today (was out of area last week so had delivered to a friends house). Glad they put peanuts in with it to protect the intake enroute.
Sponsored

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
going to try this out before I buy lol when I sold my intake to my buddy its still sitting waiting for other parts before he installs. he is going to let me bolt it on and see how I like it, since I bought my hp tuners software this weekend I can try and get it dialed in good with the runners locked open and see how I like it. ive been undecided on a ported boss or a 18 intake for a bit now.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I painted mine also
spray paint? I'm contemplating spraying the runners Plastikote Ford Blue. just opened mine. Intake looks good. @beefcake put fragile tape all around the box & lots of peanuts to protect it!

Last edited:

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
going to try this out before I buy lol when I sold my intake to my buddy its still sitting waiting for other parts before he installs. he is going to let me bolt it on and see how I like it, since I bought my hp tuners software this weekend I can try and get it dialed in good with the runners locked open and see how I like it. ive been undecided on a ported boss or a 18 intake for a bit now.
I was contemplating the Boss. Good Luck.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
A ported boss by bret barber is known to put down within 3-5whp of a Cobra jet. It picks up around 10-12whp and torque throughout the entire power band.

Sponsored

JmalottGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 FBO E85 5.0
Sir Ive been tryingtoget in contact with you .. Someone on Facebook told me you can get me a Plug and pla Harness for my 18 manifold

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Sir Ive been tryingtoget in contact with you .. Someone on Facebook told me you can get me a Plug and pla Harness for my 18 manifold
EODTech87 he’s trying to find you - I told him to look this thread up on Facebook .

SNOOPY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Since I haven't seen any, I'm guessing the factory engine cover doesn't fit on this manifold?

Yes it does.

Tried to make a thread on how to do it, but this forum wouldn’t accept my pics.
:(

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Yes it does.

Use a image hosting website like PostImage to upload the pics and then post them here. Please! Lol

Sponsored

Die007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2015 Mustang
SNOOPY I would love to see how you got the engine cover to work. Picture from your link will not work for me.

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Yes it does.

Snoopy, sending you a pm to see if I can get the photos. I have all hydrodipped covers, so I would like to keep them if possible.

Cheers

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is the GT350 throttle body a direct fit for the 18 manifold or will I need to use the adapter for the 15-17 GT manifold for the 350 throttle body to fit on the 18 manifold? Thank you all for your input!
Sponsored