• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Virginia 18-21 Carbon Fiber Hood, 15-17 CF Grille Set, Fog Surrounds & RGB Fogs

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Selling off some things I bought but never ended up using. I’m located in Woodbridge, VA for pick ups. If you want to reach me faster you can message me on Instagram @murdrs_

18-21 Carbon Fiber Tempered Glass Hood (yes, like the Z06 rocks).
This is the first one I received and unfortunately it rocks some damage, however it’s never been installed. It’s got a few cracks, including a deep stress crack. I included an example picture of how the product will look installed. I kept the original box & wooden pallet for it to make pickup easier and safer! I’ve included pictures of it all and linked them to keep the thread cleaner. extra pictures here
$750, not looking to ship this thing, it’s a pain obviously. SOLD
6C4BC2C8-B87B-4FE5-B2E7-A871F46F2261.jpeg

4F1E4576-6EEE-4774-A46B-13ABFD92D4B4.jpeg

15-17 Carbon Fiber Upper + Lower Grille Set
Uninstalled, has a few scratches I’ve included pictures of in the link. A set like this will run you 600+ from AC. extra pictures here $400, not looking to ship this thing either. If you’re in MD, I can bring it up for a pick up. I spend half my week in Silver Spring.
SOLD
74565F0B-D704-4745-A687-D27F722C88DC.jpeg

15-17 Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Fog Surrounds/Bezels
Comes with all hardware AC included, one of the pair I never even unwrapped. Uninstalled obviously, no scratches or defects. extra pictures here $400, willing to ship at buyers expense.
B3FC2659-4BEF-4E85-94A9-C02791C2A604.jpeg

15-17 Glass Fog Light RGB kit from Diode Dynamics
Never installed, optioned out on the website I believe they come out to $185 before tax. No defects, some things I took out for the first time today to just take these pictures. extra pictures here $130, shipping at expense for the buyer. MD pickup available for these as well. SOLD
311C7ACB-8CF6-4116-AA1D-E4133EDA2AB5.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
xwarhound

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Did it crack from the shipping?
It’s safe to presume so, yes. UPS delivered the first one, the company contracted a different carrier for my second one and it was virtually undamaged.

OP
OP
xwarhound

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Diode Dynamics Foglight Kit is SOLD.

OP
OP
xwarhound

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Willing to trade as well, I’m looking for 2018+ Ecoboost fenders in Shadow Black.

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
who makes the hood? that thing is sexy

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
are the vents functional or just cosmetic?

OP
OP
xwarhound

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
are the vents functional or just cosmetic?
Functional, there’s a sheet underneath that can be removed via screws for greater airflow.
This thread here has pictures of what the sheets look like. Mine is a bit different since it’s a newer year and design, but virtually it’s the same application!

OP
OP
xwarhound

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Bump! Everything but the Diode lights is still available!

OP
OP
xwarhound

xwarhound

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Izabel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium PP1
Bump. Prices are negotiable, especially for the hood. I need that thing out of storage to make room for a bumper!