• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

'17 GT350R available Toronto area

thedalejrfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT K3985
I will be moving my '17 GT350R, Avalanche Grey, Black roof, Black OTT stripes,
R-Electronics package, 4500 kms.

Year: 2017
Make: Shelby
Model: GT350R
Trim:
Color: Avalanche Grey
Transmission: 6 spd
Mileage: 4500 kms
Modifications: tinted windows
Additional Info: Gorilla wheel locks
PRICE: $120,000 Canadian

Willing to take $45,000 cash and take over balance of payments...

PM me with SERIOUS inquiries only please...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jackie Chiles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW TDI SW
It's a Canadian car, you can't bring it across the border.

PM me for details...
Why is that? I've imported several vehicles from Canada, is the GT350R somehow different? Will Ford not (or cannot) issue the requisite letter verifying that the car meets USA DOT and EPA standards?

This is not just a hypothetical issue for me as I live and work minutes from the Ontario border.

TIA

Sponsored

OP
OP
thedalejrfan

thedalejrfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT K3985