17 GT PP exhaust with Borla ATAK!

GPGT17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
is there a way to do video clips here without using YouTube? I have a GT only mod is Borla ATAK catback with x pipe and cold starts this thing sounds like it has a cam in it! I swear I hear the looping sound. I really love how these 5.0s sound with exhaust work.
Sponsored

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
Throw catless long tubes on, you'll love how you can no longer hear any sounds lol

OP
OP

GPGT17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
Throw catless long tubes on, you'll love how you can no longer hear any sounds lol
I want to but I can’t find a good tuner in my area. Only reason I haven’t placed my order for some Kooks long tubes!

Norklin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium A10
I want to but I can’t find a good tuner in my area. Only reason I haven’t placed my order for some Kooks long tubes!
1. Its going to be VERY loud, as a heads up lol.

2. Why do you need one in your area? LT's dont need a dyno at all..

I am running the Lund nGauge and love it, I used VMP for YEARS before that.. Snag the nGauge from either of those 2 and get an email tune based off the data logging you send them.

OP
OP

GPGT17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
1. Its going to be VERY loud, as a heads up lol.

2. Why do you need one in your area? LT's dont need a dyno at all..

I am running the Lund nGauge and love it, I used VMP for YEARS before that.. Snag the nGauge from either of those 2 and get an email tune based off the data logging you send them.
1...I like loud! I also have a 2018 Z06 I thought was loud. Which now I need to do exhaust work to as well.

2... I thought I need a tuner to get full benefits plus I’m sure I will
Throw a code.so this ngauge cures the cell code and they offer tunes? I’ll look into it thanks.

LethalBlake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F150
You should post the video on Facebook if you have one then embed the video to this thread or whichever thread you start.

If you are interested we can help with your choice of a long tube set up and a tune/device combination for your needs. We offer all the top brands for exhaust and tuning companies here at Lethal Performance. Feel free to shoot me a message with any questions. www.lethalperformance.com
Sponsored