Not open for further replies.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
Now you're just hating... A Scatpack with tires is a badass car. It's no GT350 but it's the only muscle car that still resembles a muscle car.

edit: Scatpacks can run high low 12's in good DA anytime. With the stock tires, not so much. Sure it's heavy, but it's a muscle car so..
You do know a Scatpack as a 6.4L right?
Might want to fix your sig unless your user name should be Hellcat
Sponsored

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
In the video at the end, the Stang had a E85 tune with mufflers.. cut a 1.8 60ft and got a 12.4 ET.

That goes for any car. I can show you 20 other drag strip videos of the SS running low to mid 12's with a descent to good driver. MT, C&D, Cars.com ALL got 12.3-12.4 for the manual.
Just a note.. my catback only/e85 flex tune GT has run 11.81 in 1000+ft DA. Multiple times the same day. Haven't had to worry about any stock 6gens, or Scatpacks yet.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Scatpack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Challenger 6.4
Just a note.. my catback only/e85 flex tune GT has run 11.81 in 1000+ft DA. Multiple times the same day. Haven't had to worry about any stock 6gens, or Scatpacks yet.
Oh yeah I'm not surprised. Old friend had a 13 GT, tuned with bolt-ons and it was hauling ass. Pretty sure my Scat won't come close to it being stock. I would have to mod mine to keep up and it's going to be tough to win in the mod game vs a Stang.

Stangs have the biggest aftermarket support and they respond the best to mods.

Yeah, if you're running 11.8, no stock SS or Scats can play with ya.. good stuff.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The 2016 copo is lighter so it may be different next season. Regardless all three are badass
Lol. You do know these are stripped down cars right?

ls6-m22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice cars
Lol. You do know these are stripped down cars right?
Yes I know.A local dealer had two in stock and one is still for sale. No title and not street legal. 2016 is already said to be quicker. Like I said though the 2016 is lighter.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
As of now, there are nearly 25,000 Camaro's in stock (23,000 the same time last month).

Sales have dipped 30-40% from July 2015 and it's possible they are lower than 4000 total.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
LOL, ya'll can hate on me all you want. I didn't come to troll, talk crap about the Stang.. I actually like the s550.

I only signed up to rebute to DaPill. Like a said, what a joke this guy is. All you guys I don't have a problem with.

This is a VS section, facts, car talks is always welcome.

Scatpack - Most muscle car looking, put a tire on and it's MEAN. Can't turn for sh*t but who gives a crap

SS - Can turn, fastest of the 3, looks too cartoonish to me

GT - Can turn okay, slowest of the 3, best looking from all angles, hugh aftermarket support
Dodge gets an award for looking the oldest and the SS has a fast automatic...

The Mustang GT wins or matches every where else and is a far cheaper option.

Fact: The GT and EB tore up the SCCA in 2015- and 2016. 3 GT's made the Run-Offs last year.

Fact: An S197 is SUPERIOR to ALL in a 1/4 Mile due to the Live Axle and Aftermarket.

Fact: The Mustang didn't need upgrades the first 3 years because both performance and sales are fantastic.

Fact: There is nothing GM can do about the GT350 dollar for dollar.

Fact: No answer for a Voodoo

Right now, you need an auto 1SS to have a noticeable advantage in ONE performance metric, the 1/4 mile... and it's not worth the extra $5000.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Like I said originally, got nothing against you guys since most of you guys here know your sh*t. I just think DaPill is a tool since he claims to have these sources.. LMAO
Come to defend the csmaro's performance in the SCCA? Because that's where thePill gets his results.

Even with even tires, the '16 SS can't shake a GT in the SCCA. Furthermore, there is far more classes beyond FS that the Mustang complies and is competitive in both amateur and pro, in the SCCA and NASA.

Facts are facts:

FS is the Camaro's best class and right now, you were better off with a 15 SS. The GT's dominate SCCA...

The S197 dominates the 1/4 mile...

Mustang dominates sales...

Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
The 1/4 became the focus when the GT got IRS, better tires and brakes. The GT350 pretty much run them off the track like the '13 GT500 exiled them from the strip.

Now they say 1/4 is the focus again... I'm not paying $50,000 for .4 seconds in the 1/4.

A Bolt On Mustang is all you need and a GT350 isn't much more than a loaded SS :lol:

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Oh yeah I'm not surprised. Old friend had a 13 GT, tuned with bolt-ons and it was hauling ass. Pretty sure my Scat won't come close to it being stock. I would have to mod mine to keep up and it's going to be tough to win in the mod game vs a Stang.

Stangs have the biggest aftermarket support and they respond the best to mods.

Yeah, if you're running 11.8, no stock SS or Scats can play with ya.. good stuff.
They are all good cars though. I don't hate any of them. Just have to have the competitive spirit with the one your own. It makes the whole car hobby fun and interesting.

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
How do u like the flex fuel e85 tune? I was thinking about getting one through leathel performance

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
How do u like the flex fuel e85 tune? I was thinking about getting one through leathel performance
I have one that is a custom dyno tune, Flexfuel and I LOVE IT. Really changes the car and the performance increase on e85 is night and day, especially in the hit ass summer we've had in Atlanta this year.

jake-88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium automatic select shift
I have one that is a custom dyno tune, Flexfuel and I LOVE IT. Really changes the car and the performance increase on e85 is night and day, especially in the hit ass summer we've had in Atlanta this year.
Awesome! ! What kind of hp gains are u seeing? Any issues with it?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.