15 Mustang Paxton, Ported 18 Manifold, No cats - Dyno Results (E85 Updated 7/18/2018)

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Did the dyno operator explain what happened at the end of the run? Is that squiggle from tapping the rev limiter?

Pretty much my exact old setup as well. I didn't make as much (I was around 760 on the 3.48, but SAE)

If you hit the track, I'd be curious to see your trap

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Sounds from previous post it’s already pretty much maxed out if you shift it properly for most acceleration. Now if you lower shiftpoints to about 7400 then he’d have room for a 3.33
Ah, wasn't sure about maxed pulley configuration

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
Yeah numbers look good but they are most likely off due to the mess of the graph up top. Not sure why the dyno operator wouldn't get you a clean pull. You can clearly see that your TQ number is clean to about 600 then the graph spikes which is where you get the 638 number which isn't your number. Same with HP number. It's just reading the high point of the spike and not your actual HP number.

Marvelous D S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic PP
Yeah numbers look good but they are most likely off due to the mess of the graph up top. Not sure why the dyno operator wouldn't get you a clean pull. You can clearly see that your TQ number is clean to about 600 then the graph spikes which is where you get the 638 number which isn't your number. Same with HP number. It's just reading the high point of the spike and not your actual HP number.
yeah not sure... I understand what your saying..

I did log it for Lund and everything looks beautiful. II'll go back when things settle down to see if i get the same results.

Here is one of the pulls.