Threads
Reaction score
- Dearborn
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Barcelona
- Sydney
- Shanghai

Ok we know the cities the S550 will be revealed at, now what venue do we think/want to see for each?

I have some fam in NY so I'm gonna say Top of the Rock (nod to the top of the Empire St Bldg where it was for '65) would be a cool reveal location in NY.

Thoughts?
Sponsored

GTsquid

Staples Center, MSG & The Palace. Someone check the NBA schedule on 12/5 maybe all 3 teams are playing and I accidentally stumbled onto the secret plan :D

8cyl

I still have a hard time wrapping my head around how they gonna coordinate all these events. It's not just US and Europe.... theres Shanghai too. Thats all over the clock. One of the locations is gonna bound to be middle of the night if they plan to unveil it simultaneously.

JohnZiraldo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
86 Mustang GT Conv., 11 Edge Sport
For NY, how about the United Nations plaza under all the flags in keeping with the world wide theme?
carcomparo2015.jpg
united-nations.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring

My Ideal Spot: Flushing Meadow, home of 1964 World's Fair and debut of original...

Have the 2015 debut at Arthur Ashe Stadium

Because...well Arthur Ashe

Sponsored

Mriley

I'd love to see it in Flushing Meadows again but it's quite random spot without some big event being held there like the world's fair. I used to live not far from there and while the park is nice for picnics and bbq's, it's right by some major highways, lots of distractions.

I say do it in the big city. Wonder what it would cost to park this right in front of the tree :)

sgt d

Threads
Reaction score
I am currently in Kuwait, in the future on the time zones, so I will keep a look out for anything on this side of the globe however I would like to think it will be based off of the first reveal stateside to support the American heritage.

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I'm betting on a recreation of it's original New York debut!

Melino

I was surprised to see Shanghai on there. Did I miss the news that China was officially getting the 6G Mustang too?

There's some obvious location options for each city. They can almost show it anywhere in NYC for big exposure.
For LA how about right in the heart of Hollywood.

Sydney..... well I only really know of the opera house :) how cool would that be to see it on stage here.

10836305255_c6ddce5467.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Not gonna be in Queens...Will be in the city...midtown.

Sponsored

crazyfastfreddy

Fuggit i dont wanta see this thing just parked on stage somewhere. lets have Ken Block run this baby thru the streets of one of these cities and see what it can do

uh-oh

aBROham lincoln
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has four wheels.
I like Freddy's idea.
Maybe re-create some of the chase scenes in the original "Gone in 60 Seconds" and "Bullitt".

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
- Dearborn
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Barcelona
- Sydney
- Shanghai

Ok we know the cities the S550 will be revealed at, now what venue do we think/want to see for each?

I have some fam in NY so I'm gonna say Top of the Rock (nod to the top of the Empire St Bldg where it was for '65) would be a cool reveal location in NY.
Thoughts?
Ugh... no Miami? :tsk:

Lots of Mustang enthusiasts down in South FL too... plus the weather now is pretty good, much less humidity than months ago. They covered NY and LA... should at least captured Miami too... trifecta! /end rant. :D

OP
OP
let me ride

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Some good ideas here but no one from Spain or China ? I guess not many current owners in those places....

I am a little surprised they didn't choose anything down south. Lots of Mustang owners in TX etc from what I know.
Sponsored